TJN94

New Screens 07/29/13 - The Fast Life

official-screenshot-muscle-car-on-highway.jpg

Looks like a Sabre with a widebody. Nice but still no custom designs, just color options.

official-screenshot-michael-relaxing.jpg

What James said.

official-screenshot-dignity-ferry.jpg

WAAAVVEESS :drool::fap:

official-screenshot-bunring-plane-in-sky.jpg

Looks like there's some structures in the ocean. We've talked about the one on the left being an oil rig but the one on the right could easily pass as a small island to me.

Nice screens, but as Craze said, all I want is multiplayer info.

Nah looks like the car has a roll cage and custom tires and spoilers.

Looks like a Sabre with a widebody.

Nah.

You sure? Looks that way to me... But tbf I barely remember the Sabre anyway.

Holy shit...that photo of the Super Stallion/ Chinook mix is epic. The Dignity looks driveable, sooo (*fap). Trevor smiling is somewhat cool/ creepy, and is Michael in his early 40s or late 20s? Oh yeah, and the plane may have suffered from a bird strike, or Trevor's new Airhogs w/an m80.

• Like 1

Looks like a Sabre with a widebody.

Nah.

Which part are you nah-ing? The car is absolutely a Sabre GT...

I'm nah-ing to the wide body part.

Edit: Just to be specific.. I'm saying that it's not an after market wide body, that body (except the spoiler) is how it spawns.

Dunno if its been pointed out, or if its worth pointing out. Franklin on the bike, I'm guessing we can now add decals to cars and bikes at Los Santo's Customs?

• Like 1

It has been pointed out that that bike is from The Lost and Damned, and already has those decals.

It's extremely likely that you can apply decals to your vehicles (with all the customization we've seen, why wouldn't we be able to?), but those decals in particular are part of the bike's design.

• Like 1

Ahh ok, thank you. I'll do a little more research before I post a obviously stupid post lol. It's early here and I'm just fucking excited xD

So I wonder if the radar on the helicopter will be operable, something like FLIR to find people in the forest or in the city at night

I wonder if you can open the cargo door on the back of the Chinook and stuff players and vehicles in them.

Hopefully they include it in Multiplayer too.

And I think Vice City will be the next GTA game for the next gen :)
/offtopic: if they do I hope it has more of Florida. I would like all three cities represented personally. It is possible too.

Anyone else notice the basejumper in the bridge picture.? This game is gonna be filled with awesomeness.!!!

ya, I think it's Franklin. It's going to be amazing. I hope there's a wing suit so I can just glide wherever.