gtagrl

iGTA MP Event (July 29 - PS3)

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry guys, most of mine were too blury to show. Would have been better if my room was lit. Here's a couple though of the best i have...

SBNymFT.jpg

That middle one was where i landed after paragliding.

• Like 4

ditto... i get this suspicion that there might be "roles" in GTA online... if your character continues to do well piloting, your skills reflect that... i can't wait to hear more about GTA online, it sounds more and more in my head like a progressive open world RPG system in my opinion...

Me and Kuzi as getaway drivers, bOnEs & Godfather as gunman, gtagrl as intel, Jizzin & Brian as scouts/snipers... GTAO sorted!

Sounds awesome. I'm ready now, let's do this!!!

Me and Kuzi as getaway drivers, bOnEs & Godfather as gunman, gtagrl as intel, Jizzin & Brian as scouts/snipers... GTAO sorted!

gtagrl can distract your enemies with sweet treats and Canadian hospitality while bOnEs and Godfather annihilate them with ease.

Sounds awesome. I'm ready now, let's do this!!!

Where am i on that list?

jamie left out.. :wall: .. only reason im not active on these events is cause im completely fed up with gta iv lol. il be around every week for gta v events, except for the month of october lol

we don't know yet, rookie...

I am a level 2, that's not rookie

bOnEs is a 10. :mellow: Godfather, Kuz, Dup would be running circles around you -- fuck, even Brian would kick your ass. By comparison, I'm a level 4, and virtually all the multiplayer I've done has only been through forum deathmatches and freeroam sessions with the crew here.

So yes, you're a rookie. Gotta start somewhere, ya know.

I am a level 2, that's not rookie

I got to level 3 on 360 before I got bored of online, which took about 2 days. Never played IV online on PS3, though I've tried.

My point is, I haven't played IV online since 2008, and I'm still a higher rank than you.

You don't get to be sarcastic, rook'. Need a few more notches in your belt for that shit.

Iv'e been playing for a week, i was shot 10 times before i died, i have the right to be an ass.