gtagrl

iGTA MP Event (July 29 - PS3)

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think she should be invited next time.

really? even i got frustrated in the deathmactch.. that's no way to treat a lady, you try to blow her out of the sky next time of course... plus, the iGTA crew could always use more pilots ;)...

results of the competitive stuff... i am missing two races... one GTA and one standard... suck it, deal with it... you can pretty much map my living room with the amount of glare on these shots...

7-29-13-MP-DM.jpg

7-29-13-MP-RACE.jpg

7-29-13-MP-GTARACE.jpg

-----------

freeroam pics will take a bit... hang in there...

• Like 1

So what happened before the match? I had lost connection--I wasn't kicked--and then every time I tried to rejoin, I could not connect because I had been kicked.

Never again, free-aim... so frustrating. If you had the Desert Eagle, you had no chance. I can't count the number of times I got ripped apart by the shotgun.

fuck-a desert eagle and fuck-a free-aim! The DM was fun though. Packed with action... can't wait til V now, especially after tonight.

I don't think she should be invited next time.

Why? I was justing teasing. gtaldy is cool.

EDIT: 63 kills, 22 killstreak, and 24 deaths. Fuck yeah!

19 assist aswell.

You did good, Kuz, you did good...

I almost forgot how brutal that shotgun is... Fucking crunches cars up let alone people... Was a fun night guys. My headset ran out of battery about half way through free-roam, so i had to guess what everyone was doing.

Man, these pics are always so entertaining. Shame I'm missing out on so much. :P

the iGTA crew could always use more pilots ;)...

I happen to be a semi-decent pilot. If I only had a brain PS3.

good turnout this week :D... i took over 450 photos of the event, by far the most ever... i did catch a few really nice moments, but those skydiving pics just don't work at all... anyone else take any pics?

lmao at Bone's last pic, we were all standing there for the picture and BOOM! the explosion blew me a good 2 blocks away lol

kinda reminiscent of the pub shot we took months ago :lol:... someone got blasted out into the street...

• Like 2