Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

Rockstar Downloads

Good to see they still can't design anything decent. I've never found anything I like in their Rockstar collections.

Guest Retarded Llama

Good to see they still can't design anything decent. I've never found anything I like in their Rockstar collections.

I kind of agree with you there, it's like their devs use the downloads section as the recycle bin or something. "Mr Houser, I fucked up!" [Dan Houser] "Just put it in the recycle bin, they'll lap it up."

On another note; if anyone in the You Knighted Kingdom can download the original GTA's via Rockstar's free download's section then please tell me how.

I kind of agree with you there, it's like their devs use the downloads section as the recycle bin or something. "Mr Houser, I fucked up!" [Dan Houser] "Just put it in the recycle bin, they'll lap it up."

On another note; if anyone in the You Knighted Kingdom can download the original GTA's via Rockstar's free download's section then please tell me how.

You mean from http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/ ? Just put in an email address and they email you the link.

Guest Vagina

You mean from http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/ ? Just put in an email address and they email you the link.

Tried that but it doesn't work, R* Support told me they don't give technical help on Free Downloads or some shit like that. So that's what I'm saying "If anyone in the UK has managed to download it from that link let me know and I'll try again." Have you?