Yes please - I have two concepts for a sig but no skills (not even drawing ligers). If anyone has the time or inclination to attempt to make either or both of these, I would be very appreciative.

1) This one could be used for a number of purposes. The word GINGERS (largish font) spread out along the background next to a cartoon white kid with a ginger afro (hopefully South Park style). I would like the first G and the N in "gingers" to slowly revolve around the I - as the N rolls around to be the first letter in the word, the skin colour on the kid slowly darkens to brown and the hair to black. A slight pause and then the letters revolve the same way, and the skin fades to white and the hair to orange. Slight pause and repeat. A smaller message along the bottom would say something like "Not even their mothers love them" or "Hated the world over"....

2) The words "Ginger Tinged Afros" in traditional GTA font down the left side. The 3 protagonists with big, orange afro hairstyles next to that, with text underneath "Be Red or Be Dead" with my name somewhere on it, all over a suitable background.

The gif may be a bit too much to expect - I really have no idea how difficult shit tlike that is - but I know some of you guys have mad skills...

Thanks in advance to anyone who gives them a go.....

May I please have a sig of a black man with a face that says ' WTF is that ' with text that says ' That Pussy Rusty And Crusty '.

Sexond choice would be a gif of a guy falling into anothers guy BAWSAQ.COM

And an avatar of Franklin doing some crazy shit seen in one of the trailers or something. Id be much obliged

Yes please - I have two concepts for a sig but no skills (not even drawing ligers). If anyone has the time or inclination to attempt to make either or both of these, I would be very appreciative.

1) This one could be used for a number of purposes. The word GINGERS (largish font) spread out along the background next to a cartoon white kid with a ginger afro (hopefully South Park style). I would like the first G and the N in "gingers" to slowly revolve around the I - as the N rolls around to be the first letter in the word, the skin colour on the kid slowly darkens to brown and the hair to black. A slight pause and then the letters revolve the same way, and the skin fades to white and the hair to orange. Slight pause and repeat. A smaller message along the bottom would say something like "Not even their mothers love them" or "Hated the world over"....

2) The words "Ginger Tinged Afros" in traditional GTA font down the left side. The 3 protagonists with big, orange afro hairstyles next to that, with text underneath "Be Red or Be Dead" with my name somewhere on it, all over a suitable background.

The gif may be a bit too much to expect - I really have no idea how difficult shit tlike that is - but I know some of you guys have mad skills...

I'm busy rn and tired so I couldn't (and cant understand, not exactly critical thinker rn im that tired) do your post,

but for whatever reason i had a south park hunto laying around, so I added his neck tat, his flame tat and a ginger fro

5zTYNbJ.png

• Like 1

I'm busy rn and tired so I couldn't (and cant understand, not exactly critical thinker rn im that tired) do your post,

but for whatever reason i had a south park hunto laying around, so I added his neck tat, his flame tat and a ginger fro

Thanks bro - that is gonna be the new avatar - appreciate it!!

If anyone can do me one big favor and take the portion of Lamar saying You Need To Better Representatate Yourself from the online video and the SNEEEIIITCH portion of Franklin's trailer and make it into a sig. With a diagonal line down the middle splitting them apart. If you can, add small white letters or some color that can be seen saying " Study The English Grammar " or something like that. Thanks.

PNG always flattens layers unless you use GIMP!!!

I have .PSD's dating back to 2006 :P

Gimp really really really sucks hard though.

PNG always flattens layers unless you use GIMP!!!

I have .PSD's dating back to 2006 :P

Gimp really really really sucks hard though.

It's a powerful piece of software for what it is and how much it costs. not comparable to PS of course but the best in its class (that class being poor/free)

Task 10

Draw a picture of a truck riding on a tree, then send it to me.

First two people to send a link to me receives 50 pts and 25 pts respectively.