Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event (July 15 - PS3)

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was slow to start in that Deathmatch. I was so close to beating Dupz for 3rd. The first race was hilarious...

"BRAKES!!!"

I didn't win any but at least I got the fastest lap time in the races.

Lol Good times.

EDIT: Almost forgot about me and Godfather's photo finish :lol:

• Like 1

Was a great IV session! Couldn't find my headset though :/ (I am in need of a new one anyway so I'll pick one up soon)

The pic where bOnEs is on the front of the car cracks me up :lol:

• Like 1

I am super jealous of bOnEs's outfit. All I have unlocked are puffy jackets, a couple of cardigans and a rainbow dyke hoodie.

Well, I managed not last on the deathmatch. sorry gtagrl :). And then I proved to be the only one who didn't completely suck ass at driving in the only other game I could stick around for

Well, I managed not last on the deathmatch. sorry gtagrl :). And then I proved to be the only one who didn't completely suck ass at driving in the only other game I could stick around for

It's all good. I've managed to not be dead last in the DM (except at the very beginning) but last night I wasn't feeling it. I honestly don't think I've put the game in once since the last forum match, shoulda done a refresher the night before. Meh, still had fun, that's what counts, plus I gain XP. I know I'll never be on par with our top playas, but that's cause you guys are the only ones I play multiplayer with. Cannon fodder ftw.

Sorry bOnEs, I could barely aim last night, never mind try to take pics too...next time. :)

couldn't remember ostrich... sorry...

deathmatch results...

igtamp715-dm.jpg

great turnout this time :D...

I actually really enjoyed the police in the equation. It mixed things up a bit. When you started to get a kill streak going, you ended up having to take down a whole unit of feds just to stay alive. We should do that again soon.

• Like 1

(oops, forgot to check the replies in this topic)

^^i'm sure it does ;)...

@dup - i was thinking of turning the police off, but actually, if we got to the point where we freeroam, we could always re-launch the game under the new rules... because while its fun to blow shit up, it gets boring real quick having to kill a hundred cops, only to die and repeat the same thing...

i think it'd be more fun for freeroam to coordinate things without having the police ruin it every time...

next week?? i'll set up the topic in the coming days if there's enough interest...

bOnEs will make a match-specific topic and we'll all sign up there, but forum matches are scheduled to start at 6pm EST. The deathmatch usually lasts 30-45 minutes depending on how many people show up, and we usually fuck around in freeroam or other modes for a couple of hours more afterwards, depending on who can stick around. Latecomers that miss the DM sometimes join the free roam afterwards.

i was thinking of taking a hiatus after the next match anyways... the more we do in a short period of time, the less people that show up for them... i think one more should be good for about a month... then when we get closer to V we could think about doing weekly ones ;)...