calimann83

CVG Exclusive Interview with R* North (Imran Sarwar)

:bird: :bird: "Confirmed car impound (if your car disappears you can pay a fee to get it back)"

Nigga what the fuck. Every car i get in to gets destroyed every 2 minutes, i shouldn't have to pay a large "fee" just to get my shit back. It's a game, R* is taking the realism way too seriously. Also Fuck cvg, just because you seen 30 minutes of gameplay doesn't mean you know shit about the game, they want fans to ask them questions even though they mostly respond to them with "we don't know". They are regular nobodies.

Somebody hand this guy^^ a tampon...

And roll cages as a option! Hopefully this will mean cars without have the capability of the roof caving in!?

And a driving lesson.

will be great having the weapon wheel went back to rdr just for getting the feel of it under my finger tips

Basicly once you aquire a better weapon it wil replace the weapon on the weapon wheel but when for example you picked up a better handgun but you want to use the old one just open your weapon wheel go to the handgun and pres d-pad left or right that way you can chose between all the collected handguns.

On the weapon wheel they are grouped according to class like Handguns, Snipers , FullAuto, Shotgun, Mellee, Semi-Auto, Heavy etc

What happens to your car if it blows up or completely destroyed? I'm trying to think of if it would get put into the impound to or you just lose it for good. Either way I like the idea of having an impound lot, it's good to know that if you mod a car completely it won't be a waste of money.

What happens to your car if it blows up or completely destroyed? I'm trying to think of if it would get put into the impound to or you just lose it for good. Either way I like the idea of having an impound lot, it's good to know that if you mod a car completely it won't be a waste of money.

i donno but having at at impound and then be towed to repair shop seems legit

Pick it up at impound for regular + Repair cost...

I believe there was an impound in the beta version of GTA SA but it was taken out. The garage under the LSPD HQ in LS is supposed to be an impound.

Actually the final version of the game had an impound. It just didn't always work correctly. the only thing that was taken out of the beta was an introductory mission for the impound.

I got the impression that once a firearm is picked up, it can't be lost through any means, even if you want to.

i think its like the weapon system of RDR

I only liked their Olaf series. The GTAV show is stupid sonce they dont know what theyre talking about. Also I think there will be an impound like in every major county and city. Same with the new LS Repair shop for modding cars. One question I still ask myself is where we would mod weapons. Ammunation or maybe a seperate store.

its at ammu-nation

Thats not confirmed so stop saying it is. Maybe only some customization is at Ammu-nation and theres a special guy you go to for rest.

I think that the impounding of cars (and the fact that we can purchase them now) will give most of us a much better sense of worth for our good cars in the game. I mean, we won't be quite as likely to bail out of our cars when approaching oncoming traffic, or a ledge that drops into water. I just hope that if I steal a really good car, I can have it impounded, but not every car that I steal since that would just be a clusterfuck of shit cars.

i imagine it will only impound cars that you have bought or have saved in a garage, at least i hope that's how they do it, otherwise yes it would be a huge clusterfuck.

What if Pedestrians could report their car being stolen, and thus have the cops looking out for the car , even if nobody saw u took it. Just imagine walking into the impound to retrieve a stolen sabre and the guy you stole it from is sitting in there with the police.... AWKWARD

:bird: :bird: "Confirmed car impound (if your car disappears you can pay a fee to get it back)"

Nigga what the fuck. Every car i get in to gets destroyed every 2 minutes, i shouldn't have to pay a large "fee" just to get my shit back. It's a game, R* is taking the realism way too seriously. Also Fuck cvg, just because you seen 30 minutes of gameplay doesn't mean you know shit about the game, they want fans to ask them questions even though they mostly respond to them with "we don't know". They are regular nobodies.

- Well somebody certainly has sand in their vagina...

Anyway, I'm curious about the "not losing your weapon" thing - What happens when you find a better weapon and you want, then? where does the previous weapon go once you've picked up the new one? Does it stay in your inventory or go into some kind of Weapon Cashe at your Home? if you have a weapon cache that you can pick from a range of your weapons that you collected and possibly customized, why couldn't they have a system like that with Vehicles? like the Garage system in Saints Row..

That would be the RDR weapon system , which its already confirmed has been brought back.