calimann83

CVG Exclusive Interview with R* North (Imran Sarwar)

CVG did ask skme retarded questions. Can you make your car a weapon? lol... I would have asked if customisation appears in other parts of the game other than car, character and weapon.

I think what they were asking was if you can mount weapons onto your car, that's a reasonable question I think. But you are correct, I would have asked about customizing property's.

They said that the Gas/ Petrol tanks on cars can leak a trail behind them, which can then be shot to spark a flame which travels back to the vehicle ( which then explodes ). And in the Previews they said that Trevor ( I don't know if it's the same for the other 2 characters ) could carry a container of Gas/Petrol around and light fires.

If this is true, then how much of the environment is Combustible/ Flammable? For instance, could I start a small fire in a forest which could then spread and become massive, turning into a Huge Firestorm.

1252452_f520.jpg

I think that the impounding of cars (and the fact that we can purchase them now) will give most of us a much better sense of worth for our good cars in the game. I mean, we won't be quite as likely to bail out of our cars when approaching oncoming traffic, or a ledge that drops into water. I just hope that if I steal a really good car, I can have it impounded, but not every car that I steal since that would just be a clusterfuck of shit cars.

I think that the impounding of cars (and the fact that we can purchase them now) will give most of us a much better sense of worth for our good cars in the game. I mean, we won't be quite as likely to bail out of our cars when approaching oncoming traffic, or a ledge that drops into water. I just hope that if I steal a really good car, I can have it impounded, but not every car that I steal since that would just be a clusterfuck of shit cars.

I wonder if you steal a car and then customize it, does it count as yours? Or do you actually have to pay for it.

I wonder if you steal a car and then customize it, does it count as yours? Or do you actually have to pay for it.

Could be any car you customize would be yours because of the license plate customization that would make alot of sense

They said that the Gas/ Petrol tanks on cars can leak a trail behind them, which can then be shot to spark a flame which travels back to the vehicle ( which then explodes ). And in the Previews they said that Trevor ( I don't know if it's the same for the other 2 characters ) could carry a container of Gas/Petrol around and light fires.

If this is true, then how much of the environment is Combustible/ Flammable? For instance, could I start a small fire in a forest which could then spread and become massive, turning into a Huge Firestorm.

1252452_f520.jpg

It'd be good if fire was a big element of the game. I always thought that fire departments in GTA's past were just for show. I'd like to be able to light a fire and have the fire department respond, have what I burned be either permanently damaged or the damage lasts for a few in-game days, and the police chase me down if they know I lit the fire. Burning NPC's would be fun too.

• Like 1

It'd be good if fire was a big element of the game. I always thought that fire departments in GTA's past were just for show. I'd like to be able to light a fire and have the fire department respond, have what I burned be either permanently damaged or the damage lasts for a few in-game days, and the police chase me down if they know I lit the fire. Burning NPC's would be fun too.

It could be fun using it against your enemies as well, especially if they bring back Molotov's and the Flamethrower. I remember in GTA lV, standing in an alleyway or in a Hospital Hallway, or in one of the Train Stations, where police could only spawn in front of you and are funnelled into a narrow killzone where you could take your time picking them off 1 by 1. I would usually chuck 1 or 2 Molotov's into the hallway and watch as the cops ran into the flames, and were set ablaze, screaming while they did the dance of death and I shot them. :D

Death by fire always had a very vicious and sadistically satisfying death animation in lV, so I hope that fire propagation is even better in GTA V.

• Like 1

i imagine it will only impound cars that you have bought or have saved in a garage, at least i hope that's how they do it, otherwise yes it would be a huge clusterfuck.

From what I'm reading, a few good discoveries. I didn't watch the whole video, I got bored by the questions they were asking. By the sounds of it, they're asking what questions they themselves want answered instead of what fans wanted to ask. I didn't watch the whole thing though. Did fans get to ask questions? If not, they should have asked fans what they wanted to ask before the interview, pick out the good ones that haven't been answered and ask them in the interview.

From what I'm reading, a few good discoveries. I didn't watch the whole video, I got bored by the questions they were asking. By the sounds of it, they're asking what questions they themselves want answered instead of what fans wanted to ask. I didn't watch the whole thing though. Did fans get to ask questions? If not, they should have asked fans what they wanted to ask before the interview, pick out the good ones that haven't been answered and ask them in the interview.

Well that's CVG for you, they always ask/answer the right questions.. :whistle:

:bird: :bird: "Confirmed car impound (if your car disappears you can pay a fee to get it back)"

Nigga what the fuck. Every car i get in to gets destroyed every 2 minutes, i shouldn't have to pay a large "fee" just to get my shit back. It's a game, R* is taking the realism way too seriously. Also Fuck cvg, just because you seen 30 minutes of gameplay doesn't mean you know shit about the game, they want fans to ask them questions even though they mostly respond to them with "we don't know". They are regular nobodies.

take better care of your cars then so u don't have to worry about it. lol joking ive played gta since the first one ever came out and that is almost impossible to do

They even said at the beginning that they were limited on what questions they could ask. R* probably told them what the subject was going to be.

:bird: :bird: "Confirmed car impound (if your car disappears you can pay a fee to get it back)"

Nigga what the fuck. Every car i get in to gets destroyed every 2 minutes, i shouldn't have to pay a large "fee" just to get my shit back. It's a game, R* is taking the realism way too seriously. Also Fuck cvg, just because you seen 30 minutes of gameplay doesn't mean you know shit about the game, they want fans to ask them questions even though they mostly respond to them with "we don't know". They are regular nobodies.

- Well somebody certainly has sand in their vagina...

Anyway, I'm curious about the "not losing your weapon" thing - What happens when you find a better weapon and you want, then? where does the previous weapon go once you've picked up the new one? Does it stay in your inventory or go into some kind of Weapon Cashe at your Home? if you have a weapon cache that you can pick from a range of your weapons that you collected and possibly customized, why couldn't they have a system like that with Vehicles? like the Garage system in Saints Row..

Anyway, I'm curious about the "not losing your weapon" thing - What happens when you find a better weapon and you want, then? where does the previous weapon go once you've picked up the new one? Does it stay in your inventory or go into some kind of Weapon Cashe at your Home? if you have a weapon cache that you can pick from a range of your weapons that you collected and possibly customized, why couldn't they have a system like that with Vehicles? like the Garage system in Saints Row..

Have you played red dead redemption? It probably works in that way

If not, then (if they do it the same way) you carry all of your weapons in your inventory and just select the ones that you wish to have on hand on your wheel at one time.

I'm sorry that i'm not really great at explaining but if anyone wishes to improve the explanation please do

I haven't played it unfortunatly but I think I understand what you mean, so say you was playing as Franklin and you had picked up a Glock handgun and a Dessert Eagle handgun, they'd both be in your inventory and you can switch to them at any time, but you choose what ones appear on the weapon wheel for faster switching to them?

I haven't played it unfortunatly but I think I understand what you mean, so say you was playing as Franklin and you had picked up a Glock handgun and a Dessert Eagle handgun, they'd both be in your inventory and you can switch to them at any time, but you choose what ones appear on the weapon wheel for faster switching to them?

yep, i think you get it

Doing that for weapons is one thing, doing it for vehicles would be just silly for a game like this.

who said anything about doing it for the vehicles

I hate getting sand in my vagina

Have you played red dead redemption? It probably works in that way

If not, then (if they do it the same way) you carry all of your weapons in your inventory and just select the ones that you wish to have on hand on your wheel at one time.

I'm sorry that i'm not really great at explaining but if anyone wishes to improve the explanation please do

Maybe some guns are rare/can be modified... And need to be repaired/maintained..

Doing that for weapons is one thing, doing it for vehicles would be just silly for a game like this.

who said anything about doing it for the vehicles

...if you have a weapon cache that you can pick from a range of your weapons that you collected and possibly customized, why couldn't they have a system like that with Vehicles? like the Garage system in Saints Row..

Sorry I should have quoted him in my post.

Edited by calimann83

Somebody hand this guy^^ a tampon...

And roll cages as a option! Hopefully this will mean cars without have the capability of the roof caving in!?

• Like 1