Alcatraz

New GTA V screens post-gameplay video

There is a pet shop in the gameplay footage. It has a picture of a cat and other animals on top of the logo. Don't tell me there are going to be cats in the game. It's a good thing a bad thing. I was in the cat in the past life, so I don't know if the including of cats is a good idea. If anyone shoots a cat in this cat, I'm going to cry cat tears.

CATCEPTION

I cant understand all the posts in this page. Learn English!

but i does knew hows to spek ingrish

• Like 1

Okay. I'm French guys. But I swear I speak perfect English. I'm actually an Anglophone. I speak very well English person. Staying outside in my backyard for three hours can get talkin' real stupid like. Fo Real.

WTF you no speak angleis :P

Gai's stay on topic!...

* You can leave your car parked on the street, but if you put the ticket, the crane can take him. But you can recover in the warehouse prior municipal payment if you want to lose after having invested your money in editing.

:P

• Like 1

* You can leave your car parked on the street, but if you put the ticket, the crane can take him. But you can recover in the warehouse prior municipal payment if you want to lose after having invested your money in editing.

So i get that everytime you park your car you also have to buy a parking ticket , and if you don't , your car gets impounded?

That's an inconvenient...

Gai's stay on topic!...

That's like so gibberish , So i can leave my car parked on the street ... DUH but if i put on a ticket the crane can take him ????? HUH

And i can recover it from a warehouse for payment

----interpretation---- ( My mind going crazy )

I Leave my car parked with a ticket a helicopter with a crane takes it away so i can pick it up l8ter

I'll wait 4 that heli and snipe the pilot out...... You shal not take mah ride .......

Though vlad 95's post makes more sense :P

Just wondering how google translate got a crane into that story ( sounds weird having a crane picking up cars :P )

So i get that everytime you park your car you also have to buy a parking ticket , and if you don't , your car gets impounded?

That's an inconvenient...

I think its saying you can get a ticket and if you dont pay the car gets impounded? I dont know. I just know that the warehouse is prior to the municipal payment.

Gai's stay on topic!...

That's like so gibberish , So i can leave my car parked on the street ... DUH but if i put on a ticket the crane can take him ????? HUH

And i can recover it from a warehouse for payment

----interpretation---- ( My mind going crazy )

I Leave my car parked with a ticket a helicopter with a crane takes it away so i can pick it up l8ter

I'll wait 4 that heli and snipe the pilot out...... You shal not take mah ride .......

Though vlad 95's post makes more sense :P

Just wondering how google translate got a crane into that story ( sounds weird having a crane picking up cars :P )

Im pretty sure by crane he means a tow truck, all the tow trucks we have seen in earlier gta's have a hook and crane on it. Then if it gets towed you go pay to get it taken out not difficult to understand

Does anybody know where is the original article?

Found it

Edited by vlad95

Im pretty sure by crane he means a tow truck, all the tow trucks we have seen in earlier gta's have a hook and crane on it. Then if it gets towed you go pay to get it taken out not difficult to understand

Yeah well . i understand just liked to share what my initial though was while reading the gibberish google translate line.

But if that's the case ill get another tow truck kill the tow truck driver and tow the towtruck towing my car WHUHAHAHA reminds me of SA

Tow train anybody ??

• Like 2

Yeah well . i understand just liked to share what my initial though was while reading the gibberish google translate line.

But if that's the case ill get another tow truck kill the tow truck driver and tow the towtruck towing my car WHUHAHAHA reminds me of SA

Tow train anybody ??

I think I got four trucks not including my car and ran that train, then jack knifed and took out the entire side of a highway, good times.

I think I got four trucks not including my car and ran that train, then jack knifed and took out the entire side of a highway, good times.

four ???

Towtruck > Towtruck > Towtruck > Tractor > Tractor > Random Car

Then take those tight turns and ramm all cars / peds :P

or wait till somebody jacks the first towtruck and get your ass in the random car WHOOOOHOOOOO !

The last two screenshots are amazing. The shoot-to-kill one from Franklin with the flashlight turned on in a dark area is crazy! And really shows off the new physics and dynamics of the new gunplay. And just all that land and sea on the last one, how pretty does it look? Wow.

Man I am loving the shot with the Gun Club, can just imaging slamming into those cars with a 5star wanted level and having a crazy gun fight with some cops.. The graphics on all of these pictures are immense, if the scenary and detail is anything close to these screen shots that are being handed out my mrs wont be getting sex for weeks!!