MrMister81

Official Gameplay Video 7/9/2013

I did just notice, and maybe this has already been discussed, but two of the safe houses on the map are black while one is white. what do you think that means? Could the black one be houses that are unavailable to you for some reason?

I'm guessing one of two things...

1. The white icon represents the protag's home while the black icons represent the protag's safehouses.

Or...

2. The white icons represent the safehouses you've already bought while the black icons represent safehouses you haven't purchased.

• Like 1

If you watch the gameplay video carefully during the helicopter hostage grab, the white house icon on the radar changes between Michael and Franklin. Franklin's is further south and Michael's is more west which makes perfect sense given their [known] home locations.

• Like 1

1. The white icon represents the protag's home while the black icons represent the protag's safehouses.

Or...

2. The white icons represent the safehouses you've already bought while the black icons represent safehouses you haven't purchased.

3 Houses for 3 Protagonists ( 1 for Michael, 1 for Franklin, and 1 for Trevor ).

As TreeFitty pointed out the White Safehouse Icon changes position on the mini-map in the Gameplay Vid, South for Franklin's home, and West for Michaels. And we already know the location of their homes, so it makes sense that the white house icon represents each individual protags home.

So whichever character you are currently playing has their home represented as white, while the other 2 protags homes are coloured black on the mini-map. Pretty simple really.

• Like 1

Or...

3 Houses for 3 Protagonists ( 1 for Michael, 1 for Franklin, and 1 for Trevor ).

As TreeFitty pointed out the White Safehouse Icon changes position on the mini-map in the Gameplay Vid, South for Franklin's home, and West for Michaels. And we already know the location of their homes, so it makes sense that the white house icon represents each individual protags home.

So whichever character you are currently playing has their home represented as white, while the other 2 protags homes are coloured black on the mini-map. Pretty simple really.

This seems to make the most sense.

My guess is that you can only use one safehouse per protagonist, and the ones you can purchase are only investments (as in you rent them out for monies).

My guess is that you can only use one safehouse per protagonist, and the ones you can purchase are only investments (as in you rent them out for monies).

If that's true, then hopefully each of the Protagonist's houses are customizable and upgradeable.

no, I doubt that. there might be some that you can use and some you only have for investment.

• Like 1

Or...

Maybe the Black house is the third protag's and he is not playable in this mission. They have confirmed you will not always be able to use all 3 on a single mission. it is possible that the unplayable characters safehouse shows on the maps in black.

O.K. one more theory for the houses on the Mini-Map.

Maybe they are three different Hideouts, where all of the Heist missions are planned out. All of the equipment and vehicles needed for the heists are stored there. And it's also where everyone in the crew meets back after the Heists to divide up the loot...

When Franklins in suburban, whats with the 'Yeti Jacket'? Is that a type or brand of jacket? Or can we dress up as a yeti lol?

What is it with you and sexually assaulting Old Ladies?

Excuse me, did he say "assault"? No. He mentioned harassment. Not to worry; the most the elderly matrons of Los Santos have to worry about is a vulgar comment or twelve from a man in a yeti suit.

Perfectly reasonable.

• Like 1

Old ladies need some love too, Gunny. Even if it comes in the form of random, unsolicited encounters with Yeti-men.

Woot Woot

make love to the hairy man :P

moist.jpg

• Like 1

we REEEAALLY didnt need the picture :P

al these nasty things come to mind , But good picture to keep on my phone for if i wana continue longer with my girl \

( darling do you have a sec just need to check ma phone . . . . PING Bonus time Added + 20 min ).