MrMister81

Official Gameplay Video 7/9/2013

Car customization is gonna be cool. makes me wonder what all can be created like lifted trucks or lowered cars. it definetely will be interesting to have so many options for alll customization.

Shipwrecks are the big mystery that intrigues me. u can hide alot of things on a cargo ship makes u have to wonder what someone would sink it for in the first place. has to be something pretty valuable.

A couple things I noticed noone has touched on or gotten around to analyzing yet ( here and youtube):

-Bullet GT at 0:46

-A truck resembling a Ford F250 at 1:16

-Audi parody in Micheals driveway

-Numerous types of sheriff and police cars widely varied

-A suburban type vehicle at 2:59

-A ford F150 or new Dodge Ram type truck pulling a trailer loaded with a boat also 2:59

-4:28 features a returning Emperor and Chevy cobalt type

In here http://www.igta5.com/vehicles

• Like 1

I know the gameplay video dropped just a couple days ago but I can't help but wonder when Rockstar will release the next one if any.. I'm assuming there will be a series of them as this initial video was titled "Intro to the world of GTA V." Does anyone have any guesses as to when they may release another video/trailer or at least information regarding the game?

Does anyone have any guesses as to when they may release another video/trailer or at least information regarding the game?

Well, I gave my two cents. Of course, those two cents will probably take a beating on the BAWSAQ and end up worthless.

• Like 1

Car customization is gonna be cool. makes me wonder what all can be created like lifted trucks or lowered cars. it definetely will be interesting to have so many options for alll customization.

Shipwrecks are the big mystery that intrigues me. u can hide alot of things on a cargo ship makes u have to wonder what someone would sink it for in the first place. has to be something pretty valuable.

A couple things I noticed noone has touched on or gotten around to analyzing yet ( here and youtube):

-Bullet GT at 0:46

-A truck resembling a Ford F250 at 1:16

-Audi parody in Micheals driveway

-Numerous types of sheriff and police cars widely varied

-A suburban type vehicle at 2:59

-A ford F150 or new Dodge Ram type truck pulling a trailer loaded with a boat also 2:59

-4:28 features a returning Emperor and Chevy cobalt type

you forgot 1 -A Cadillac Escalade lookalike a 1:59

Anyone else see the pound of weed at 1:04 and1:07 I wonder if michael's son will end up getting them involved in some cartel type shit?

I know it's a bit late, but i finally got some time to sit and look through the video a few more times. Here's some text that i noticed in the trailer people may not (or may) have talked much about (haven't had time to read through the entire thread):

Land Act Dam

Tataviam Mountains

Ponsonbys - Portola Drive

Ark (Pet Store?)

Prem um Deluxe Motorsport

PDM X

Welcome Back We Missed You Last Time - SA '88(Graffiti)

SE|RENTA (rental homes?)

citypaints.im

"Rappel down the Agency office window"

"Take down the choppers"

Gussét (Billboard)

Smoke On The Water (Marijuana Store)

Pipe Shop:

Multi Chambered Water Pipes

Vaporizers

Nanopipes

Bubblers

Pfister Design

STD (Sentinel T........ D.......... on the car radiator)

Atomic (Wheel)

"This Is The Land of Opportunity, GET OUT!"

Larry's RV Sales / Great Deals / New & Used.

AP Pistol / Carbine Rifle; Extended Clip: Grip

MissT (strip club?)

Blazing Tattoo

Doppler

Clapper

Tennis - Micheal/Jordan

Covington (industrial)

Cypress

Life Pricks

gruppe6

gruppe sechs - Putting U in Secure

"Ram the security truck."

Chicken Festival (Cluckin' Bell)

Eddie Tow - Driver

Gustavo Mota - Gunman

Paige Harris - Hacker

BAWSAQ / LON (or LCN?)

GTAVdev1

GTAVdev4

GTAVdev5

GTAVdev7

GTAVdev14

GTAVdev18

GTAVdev19

GTAVdev10

GTAVdev2

GTAVdev3

GTAVdev12

GTAVdev...(hidden by windowframe)

GTAVdev9

GTAVdev8

GTAVdev11

• Like 2

Can anybody tell me what in the hell Franklin says in this part? I couldn't understand shit. 77481933fccd9ae26cba1c895738ca75.PNG

You cant repo the assets of a dead man, big city cheap asshole?

• Like 1

Can anybody tell me what in the hell Franklin says in this part? I couldn't understand shit.

You cant repo the assets of a dead man, big city cheap asshole?

I hear "bench-sittin' cheap asshole"

• Like 1

Guy in the front is obviously Michael, the other two are other people you can hire for the heist.

Or the second guy is a well-disguised Trevor. I can't tell because you posted an image for ants and I can't be bothered to check the video again.

• Like 2

(Smart yet Expensive option) Those two following behind would be Eddie Toh and Gustavo Mota. Paige Harris would of hacked the cameras and Trevor would of thrown the gas in the ventilation thingos (he's crazy enough to crawl throught it), Frank would definitely be the getaway driver.

(Dumb yet Cheap) Do not require those guys and handle it using Frank and Trevor.

Maybe......

Can anybody tell me what in the hell Franklin says in this part? I couldn't understand shit.

"You can't repo the assets of a dead man, bitch sittin' cheap asshole!"