MrMister81

Official Gameplay Video 7/9/2013

They already confirmed that the fourth person is your online avatar. Idk if the picture will show, or just stay blank. But it's already been told that it's the online character.

Ah, nice 'n clean now.

Marijuana dispensaries. Opinions?

When I saw this in the vid, I started stressing. I'm hoping it's cosmetic (like a little animation that plays when you switch to Franklin occasionally) rather than being a functional shop.

As we learnt last month, the Australian Board of Classification has a real problem with drug-use (if it's interactive or rewards the player at all), and if we're huffing medicinal marijuana to increase health or stamina or anything REMOTELY like that, us Aussies are not going to get the game...

There was only a handful of other things that I thought they may take issue with, and that was animal cruelty (but they seemed fine with RDR and Farcry 3), nudity/sexual content (again, they were fine with TLAD, TBOGT, Blood Dragon, Max Payne 3 ect.) and Trevor's gas can (but setting people on fire is in most sandbox games, even animals), so we SHOULD be okay as long as Trevor doesn't get a turbo boost from smoking a crack pipe or something...

My goodness, does the Australian Government actually think they are accomplishing anything with these insane regulations? Since when has treating your population like a bunch of 5 year olds an effective way to run a country.

Was there an accuracy attribute? I'd guess the cross hair changes depending on your skill level.

In an interview with R* it was said that accuracy would fall under the shooting stat.

So you can free roam on singleplayer as him?

No, I would guess that selecting that option would launch the multiplayer.

It was pointed out that when Michael grabbed a handful of jewelry, his money went from $0 to $99,750.. now look at the radar and see how many more handfuls you can grab.

gameplay-1-smash-and-grab-job.jpg

We gon get paid!!!!

It's not his money. It's labeled 'take,' meaning it's the overall value of what's been taken. Minus the cost of supplies for the heist and divided between the crew members (three men in the store, plus the getaway driver and anyone else who may have been involved), they'd be walking away with less than half a million dollars each, and that's if they can get away with all the merchandise (police could arrive before you can collect everything, for example).

Taking into account the cost of the apartment in the real estate mention ($250,000), heists will provide steady income, but you'll need to use real estate (including owned businesses) and the BAWSAQ to really get rich.

• Like 7

I have a fantasy about that foot in the toilet scene.

It's our first time meeting trevor, and it opens with him putting body parts in the toilet, the song that they played starts, he looks out the window to see the police coming as we here sirens. He runs out the door and jumps in his car and flees, where we take control of him and have to escape a wanted level

So choosing to rob a store smart-like would involve paying for extra stuff with minimal star level whereas robbing dumb is affordable but big star wanted level, overall it is balanced, is that the idea? Anyways I'm going to choose the stealthy way each time.

I wonder if you can save money by having Trevor cook up a batch of sarin gas to feed into the ductwork of your chosen heist venue.

^Haha that would be cool. The 83 days thing is probably how long to go until the GTAdevs(1,2,3,4,5,) would access multiplayer, therefore this gameplay vid was created 16 Days ago and released on the 9th of July. Maybe :unsure:

^Haha that would be cool. The 83 days thing is probably how long to go until the GTAdevs(1,2,3,4,5,) would access multiplayer, therefore this gameplay vid was created 16 Days ago and released on the 9th of July. Maybe :unsure:

" Probably"?...

It's not his money. It's labeled 'take,' meaning it's the overall value of what's been taken. Minus the cost of supplies for the heist and divided between the crew members (three men in the store, plus the getaway driver and anyone else who may have been involved), they'd be walking away with less than half a million dollars each, and that's if they can get away with all the merchandise (police could arrive before you can collect everything, for example).

Taking into account the cost of the apartment in the real estate mention ($250,000), heists will provide steady income, but you'll need to use real estate (including owned businesses) and the BAWSAQ to really get rich.

Wen ju got da money, den ju get da bawsaq, n wen ju got da bawsaq, den ju get da woman.

With regards to the 83 days thing on the online avatar, maybe it's how long you've survived as your current character. Maybe it's some sort of winning streak (in-game time) it could be anything.

We should ask cvg about the 83 days , they sure will have the best answer.

I personally think it's just 83 days passed in-game.

We should ask cvg about the 83 days , they sure will have the best answer.

I personally think it's just 83 days passed in-game.

thats what i think. im sure i read or heard somewhere that the days passed etc play more of a part than in past gta's

Could the countdown be how many days there are before the main heist, meaning you have limited prep time?

Why would that be over the multiplayer avatar though?

Could the countdown be how many days there are before the main heist, meaning you have limited prep time?

I think it could be a reference too how many days you have played GTA V's Online mode. Seeing as it's over the Multiplayer Icon's Avatar.

And even if it's not, I would still say it involves GTA V's Online Mode in some way...

gameplay-1-changing-your-character.jpg

Car customization is gonna be cool. makes me wonder what all can be created like lifted trucks or lowered cars. it definetely will be interesting to have so many options for alll customization.

Shipwrecks are the big mystery that intrigues me. u can hide alot of things on a cargo ship makes u have to wonder what someone would sink it for in the first place. has to be something pretty valuable.

A couple things I noticed noone has touched on or gotten around to analyzing yet ( here and youtube):

-Bullet GT at 0:46

-A truck resembling a Ford F250 at 1:16

-Audi parody in Micheals driveway

-Numerous types of sheriff and police cars widely varied

-A suburban type vehicle at 2:59

-A ford F150 or new Dodge Ram type truck pulling a trailer loaded with a boat also 2:59

-4:28 features a returning Emperor and Chevy cobalt type