Special

Stamina

Shooting

Strength

Stealth

Flying

Driving

Lung Capacity

Similar to SA in a way, the driving mechanics and stamina etc will be improvable so I wouldn't worry about driving mechanics just yet.

Anyway, a pun to what.

I'm afraid I can't help you.

You honky. I would like to point out that there is a lot of animations in the game. Do you think we will be able to perform all of them all the time or some of the minor ones be a one time thing. I like the animations, adds an extra layer of realism that I like

Some other things I noticed on my second watch.

Weapon wheel is similar to RDR (sorry I never played MP3 so RDR is my best comparison) where you can select a weapon on the wheel and then switch between weapons in that category. They also give you stats on the weapon.

something interesting I noticed. so as people pointed out already when they bring up the character selection wheel there is a number on the bottom. well when Franklin brought up the weapon wheel it shows the character wheel in the corner and there is the outline of a person on the bottom.

Franklin buys something (water?) in a store, drinks from it then puts the cap back on and puts it away. Is there an inventory? maybe you can buy things that give you health or stat boost and save them for later?

Anyway, a pun to what.
You honky. I would like to point out that there is a lot of animations in the game. Do you think we will be able to perform all of them all the time or some of the minor ones be a one time thing. I like the animations, adds an extra layer of realism that I like

you really aren't contributing shit to the conversation. please go away.

R.I.P Pray and spray.

Weapon wheel is similar to RDR (sorry I never played MP3 so RDR is my best comparison) where you can select a weapon on the wheel and then switch between weapons in that category. They also give you stats on the weapon.

something interesting I noticed. so as people pointed out already when they bring up the character selection wheel there is a number on the bottom. well when Franklin brought up the weapon wheel it shows the character wheel in the corner and there is the outline of a person on the bottom.

Franklin buys something (water?) in a store, drinks from it then puts the cap back on and puts it away. Is there an inventory? maybe you can buy things that give you health or stat boost and save them for later?

In Gta 5'o'clock they said something about multiplayer. Maybe you can free roam as your multiplayer avatar.

I don't mind Pay 'N' Spray Leaving. LA Customs will replace it.

The article posted by gameinformer also says that their will be more than 1000 customizations available, to me that's a LOT.

Can't wait for this game.

I believe franklin bought some dank ass pot he sniffed it and put it in his pocket

• Like 2

Fun websites are blocked at work, fortunately I have a fellow gamer buddy in IT who played the vid for me. I literally got goosebumps during that top down shot of the mountain.

Nice work on the HUD fan art, I think bOnEs' minimap was closest and Dup or Massacre's character wheel was similar, if in a different location.

Anyway, a pun to what.

Your just copying what Bronson always says. Ass licker.

I literally got goosebumps during that top down shot of the mountain.

One of the first things I'm gonna do is jump off it as Trevor. He seems like that kinda guy.

I literally got goosebumps during that top down shot of the mountain.

One of the first things I'm gonna do is jump off it as Trevor. He seems like that kinda guy.

Actually, Franklin is the one that likes parachuting. But you do what u want

Just realised as well at 2.40 in the trailer (bottom left corner)

The customisation shows

Top Speed

Acceleration

Braking

Traction

So I wouldn't worry about driving mechanics each car will be different.

Anyway, a pun to what.
Anyway, a pun to what.

ass licker? how mature... now please leave.

Not sure if this was mentioned yet, but when Franklin is walking in front of the gang members, Chop was following behind him. So maybe it is an option to have him follow you around when you want. Since when Franklin was leaving the head shop, Chop wasn't with him.

Also, can you little girls go have your argument somewhere else please?....We all thank you.

• Like 1

how f***ing huge is this mountain??? i wonder how long it would take walking from the bottom to top?

*hey pal, no plans for today? why not climb up mount chiliad in gta v!*

The article posted by gameinformer also says that their will be more than 1000 customizations available, to me that's a LOT.

Can't wait for this game.

Not necessarily, just because 1000 customizations sounds like a big number, doesn't really mean that the actual customization is that in-depth. Remember that this number covers every car and bike in the game, so how many customizations would each individual vehicle have/ and how deep is the customizability of each vehicle. I saw the customization for the vehicles, and I wasn't overly impressed by the one tone colour scheme for the car shown ( even though there was 75 of them ).

Where were the more complex options for decaling? Or the Body Kits? Where was the in-depth paint job customization? All that was shown was a one colour option similar to the random colour change at Pay-n-Spray's in GTA lV.

Maybe RockStar couldn't afford to take the time to render all the possible variations of paintjobs needed for more in-depth customization ( which would sacrifice graphical performance ). So far I would say that the car customization looks like it is relatively shallow ( kind of like San Andreas's vehicle customization was ).

that moutain had me most impressed by far, that top down view, all the trails.. fuck me, i wonder whats at the top? i dunno it seems really square/bare for a shack/shed. maybe has bikes or something in it.

edit:

also, video released 69 days to release. lmao