MrMister81

Official Gameplay Video 7/9/2013

Wait it seems like the online portion was an RP style type like from GTA SA. You have your own house money and life. But i know im wrong since the hydra was flying right next to the building. Still trying to figure out what the gametype might be.

It looked like an open-world Free Roam to me, with at least 20 people ( probably 24 judging by the Dev numbers ). I know I saw up to 19 people, and the others could of been out of camera view.

• Like 1

The driving of the car might depend on the type of car and how you upgrade the vehicle. Maybe the sports car was upgraded in handling and engine so it went fast without it flipping or sliding off course. The jeep is not upgraded so the driving seems more realistic. Of course if upgrading parts like that are not in the game then I guess it would be another factor like rain dirt, etc.

• Like 1

The driving in the game is wayyyy to fast almost like SR3's, I'm not really sure about it... maybe it's just the perspective but it looks difficult and a little to easy all at the same time. I was happy with IV's

If you look at the map in different shots, it seems to change depending on what you're doing. When they were flying it was at and angle and had the altimeter(?). In the scene with franklin switching weapons it has a very obvious top-down view, so it looks like were getting the best of both.

Random observations:

Land Act Dam and Tataviam Mountains place names spotted in airplane scene

Rapelling/sniper/tennis control hints indicate video taken from PS3

Smoke On The Water head shop

"This is the land of opportunity - GET OUT!" sign

Route 68 store, a take on Route 66 - surprised they didn't go with 69?!

Trevor's bounty hunter contact has a sweet pink flamingo and garden gnome

Michael is playing tennis against someone named Jordan... Scoreboard says Michael Jordan... Heh

Heist planning (1st heist):

Map is from Chicken Festival sponsored by Cluckin Bell

Todo list - scout town, test security, time cop response, pick crew, get military gear

Jewel store heist:

Todo list - evaluate security, photograph interior, decide approach (A-Loud, B-Smart), pick crew, get carbine rifles

"Take" indicator shows $99,750

• Like 1

Can anybody tell me what the wall said where the gang members was standing. The one with the bike and the other two.

"Welcome Back, Missed You Last Time"

post-2995-0-51387400-1373383017_thumb.jp

OptimumPx beat me to it!

Edited by MrMister81

I wonder if the world of weed will have much impact on the game. whether you do some work for an owner of the shop or anything etc.

this game looks awesome, and the map looks fuckin huuuge

"Show you Granf Theft Auto Online properly, SOON".

Don't get your hopes up. It will probably be next month and probably be the last Gameplay vid.

Can anybody tell me what the wall said where the gang members was standing. The one with the bike and the other two.

"Welcome Back, Missed You Last Time"

post-2995-0-51387400-1373383017_thumb.jp

OptimumPx beat me to it!

There is the 83 again. What could the sentence mean tho any ideas. Welcome Back Missed You Last Time

If you look at the map in different shots, it seems to change depending on what you're doing. When they were flying it was at and angle and had the altimeter(?). In the scene with franklin switching weapons it has a very obvious top-down view, so it looks like were getting the best of both.

Yeah I noticed this too. Top down while on foot and at an angle while driving.

Which in of itself is kind a joke because 69 is r*s obvious choice and they went with 68 instead.

There is a lot to process from that video, I wish i didn't have work to distract me from whats important in my life.

So I wonder how often you are going to drop in on Trevor with 5 stars. could that have just been for the demo, I imagine it could get annoying in the game.

There is the 83 again. What could the sentence mean tho any ideas. Welcome Back Missed You Last Time

That's an 88. And it's a pun. Look at the illustration on the wall...

So I wonder how often you are going to drop in on Trevor with 5 stars. could that have just been for the demo, I imagine it could get annoying in the game.

<Switches to Trevor, sees 5 stars />

Aww screw it, this guy's on his own.

<Switches to Michael, plays golf />

• Like 1

Yeah I noticed this too. Top down while on foot and at an angle while driving.

Which in of itself is kind a joke because 69 is r*s obvious choice and they went with 68 instead.

There is a lot to process from that video, I wish i didn't have work to distract me from whats important in my life.

Maybe R* just killed a few cops then just left Trevor there to deal with it himself.