MrMister81

Official Gameplay Video 7/9/2013

The only thing bad about it was that most of it was cinematics and that fucking accent annoyed the shit out of me. I dont know why you were all talking about time zones since you got to see it right now like us :thatmexicankidface:

the character switching wheel, has 83 days written on it. who knows?

Here we go again. Another number conspiracy. Prepare to go down the July 13 and the 2405 people Jamie. The game releases in 69 days so what will 83 days mean. Unless the three stands for Half Life 3 and Half Life 3 is now confirmed. Makes so much sense now.

Anybody spot the Fuck Cops tattoo? Wonder if you have it on while shirtless and you walk by a cop, he reacts to it by arresting you or something

Seriously dude...You contribute nothing to the conversations. Everything you say is just jibber jabber. Think before you talk or don't talk.

• Like 6

I can't believe how fluid everything appears to be running, I still have trouble believing this game will be able to run smoothly on current gen hardware. The video exceeded my expectations and I've been hyping the shit out of the game since the first trailer. Hopefully the game will exceed my high and unrealistic expectations as well.

Maybe could be a number leading down to a "big heist" in the game itself?

i wasn't sold on the driving in the video, i'm gonna be a little upset if it's nothing like IV...

also, that 83 days thing makes no sense... perhaps that's the last time they logged in?

I really think it's kind of a way to perhaps make the video look a little more "exciting" for Rockstar. Look at the bit around 2:28 when Trevor is evading the police, both his driving and the police driving looks a lot more realistic than the other parts. Also, it could look like that only for certain vehicles or speeds. Lastly, the cars that looked like they were driving from NFS had nitrous on.

Maybe could be a number leading down to a "big heist" in the game itself?

Maybe the number of ingame days or how long you have to wait before another heist to let the previous one cool down. Maybe the number of days you have to do the heist before it closes, the shipment leaves, or another group robs the store.

I didn't like how the minimap was square and the health/armour/special ability bar at the bottom looks confusing because of it.

Same. I didn't think much about the rectangular mini-map either. Hopefully the HUD looks a little more polished when the game's released.

Wait it seems like the online portion was an RP style type like from GTA SA. You have your own house money and life. But i know im wrong since the hydra was flying right next to the building. Still trying to figure out what the gametype might be.

The driving does look a little.. I can't describe it. Just like.. Easy? Looks comparable to Saints Row 3 or Need For Speed.

the driving didn't look that arcadey.

Wait it seems like the online portion was an RP style type like from GTA SA. You have your own house money and life. But i know im wrong since the hydra was flying right next to the building. Still trying to figure out what the gametype might be.

It could have been free roam.

But the most common multiplayer things will be racing, turf/gang wars.

• Like 1