MrMister81

Official Gameplay Video 7/9/2013

I... can't... speak........ awesomese

that was not what i was expecting exceeds my expectations just amazing

I had some doubts about this game, they've just been cleared up.

Love the customisation of cars and it looks like there's more choice for clothes. Missions look very good, with more autonomy.

Investing in stocks is cool, and the tennis and golf games look good.

Can't wait. Online Multiplayer is going to be crazy.

• Like 4

Skills like Stealth, Shooting, Driving, etc. and the map HUD has gone from a circle to a square. Seems like time is slowing down when changing guns and they seem to appear out of nowhere like in past GTA games, I was disappoint by that. Customization is beyong GTA SanAndreas for cars and clothes. Seems like there is a lot if animations and you can buy property from online websites which is better than walking to a green house icon in a driveway. Didn't see any on foot cops but I think they're improved too as shown in Franklin's trailer

Skills like Stealth, Shooting, Driving, etc. and the map HUD has gone from a circle to a square. Seems like time is slowing down when changing guns and they seem to appear out of nowhere like in past GTA games, I was disappoint by that. Customization is beyong GTA SanAndreas for cars and clothes. Seems like there is a lot if animations and you can buy property from online websites which is better than walking to a green house icon in a driveway. Didn't see any on foot cops but I think they're improved too as shown in Franklin's trailer

I suggested the real estate market as a wishlist thing. I really didn't think it would be included in the game.

We need to remember this is a game, holding the amount of weapons a GTA protagonist holds would be possible only with bags etc in real life (espeically with the amount of ammo....). For the gameplay mechanics switching guns and the guns appearing out of nowhere is the best way.

• Like 3

I suggested the real estate market as a wishlist thing. I really didn't think it would be included in the game.

The game is finished and only 3 months left. I think buying property will be their

Sorry for the big quote on my phone in the office

The game is finished and only 3 months left. I think buying property will be their

I think so too. Mostly because it was explicitly demonstrated in the gameplay video. :luis:

• Like 2

Even the tyres on the BMX bikes look great. I guess there will be a 'real' visual difference between on and off-road tyres for cars and motorbikes as well.

I think so too. Mostly because it was explicitly demonstrated in the gameplay video. :luis:

I know. Again on the phone so I cant write everything down without my boss seeing me

What do you guys think the game was played on? PS3 Xbox or an alpha stage PC version

Everything in this game looks fucking amazing. The mini games like tennis, golf, bike riding, and base jumping look very well thought out, unlike games such as bowling in IV. The shooting mechanics look very much like MP3 which is a definite plus. Not to mention, the car customization, clothing and tatoos seem to have limitless options. and buying stocks and property!!! XD Can't wait for the GTA Online reveal.

• Like 1