MrMister81

Official Gameplay Video 7/9/2013

I think we may well get the same video shown to the various press members for the May 2nd previews

That was roughly 40 minutes long... I don't think so.

My guess is this is going to be the begining of a gameplay series like RDR, and tomorrow we'll see just some gameplay introducing us to Los Santos, along with the character switch for good measure.

you and me have been on the same page since the start of this whole gameplay debate... it's going to be very similar to RDR's gameplay series videos IMO... and you're probably right in that this one will more than likely be about showing off los santos, and not necessarily how to play the game, but the world in which you play in...

• Like 3

I think we may well get the same video shown to the various press members for the May 2nd previews

That was roughly 40 minutes long... I don't think so.

My guess is this is going to be the begining of a gameplay series like RDR, and tomorrow we'll see just some gameplay introducing us to Los Santos, along with the character switch for good measure.

you and me have been on the same page since the start of this whole gameplay debate... it's going to be very similar to RDR's gameplay series videos IMO... and you're probably right in that this one will more than likely be about showing off los santos, and not necessarily how to play the game, but the world in which you play in...

Focusing on LS is the only safe way to do it and not lean to heavily on one character or another, IMO. Otherwise they would be going against the balance that they've been building up around the three.

If it's going to be anything like the RDR vids, we should likely get videos that focus on the peds, guns/combat techniques, heists, special abilities, how you can interact with world (car customisation, property, and things to buy), and MP.

• Like 1

I was thinking they would have about 4 short videos. one for Micheal, the heist and the high life in LS. The second for Franklin, the Gang life and the streets of LS. Third for Trevor and the country side. the fourth MP.

In each one we will get little snips of how things work, but nothing in to much detail.

• Like 1

lmao... we all should have known!!!!!!!! you people do realize R* is showing gameplay tomorrow because there will be "69" more days left until the game is released!!! R* YOU SNEAKY BASTARDS!!! :notworthy:

lmao... we all should have known!!!!!!!! you people do realize R* is showing gameplay tomorrow because there will be "69" more days left until the game is released!!! R* YOU SNEAKY BASTARDS!!! :notworthy:

I remember when i said that a page ago.

• Like 2

You're only about the 5th guy who has said that.... we know...

• Like 1