Sign in to follow this  
shivkat8

Original Grand Theft Auto V Artwork: Friends. And Family.

Original Grand Theft Auto V Artwork: Friends. And Family.

actual_1372790970.jpg

On this 4th of July holiday, we stop in on to two Los Santos residents respectively choosing to spend their leisure time indoors gaming and outdoors car "shopping".

This pair of official widescreen artwork releases from Grand Theft Auto V features Franklin's partner-in-crime Lamar caught with his hand in the proverbial cookie jar and a charming family portrait of Michael's progeny, Tracey and Jimmy - the latter of which you may have seen earlier this week gracing our specialGTAV edition of Asked and Answered.

actual_1372790990.jpg

Get them in all the requisite downloadable art sizes including desktops, backgrounds, Facebook Timelines, icons and avatars over at www.rockstargames.com/downloads and look for more GTAV artwork releases soon.

• Like 1

sure they're old, but the ones we had weren't in wallpaper form...

I'm sure the bottom one already had.

We had a very high-res magazine proportion crop of the bottom one, but not a PC wallpaper.

v_jimmy_1280x720.jpg

OMG it sais July 13 on dat post0r in tha rite corner witch menes we goona gt a trailor in jully 13th!1!!!1!!11!

that's my birthday, that'd be frickin sweet!! it's a saturday though, i don't recall ever getting news on the weekend...

Yeah that's true. Saturday's are unusual for R* news.

It feels like the release date is right around the corner.

O.K. now Rockstar, enough is enough. Stop teasing us with this wallpaper bullshit, this artwork has been around for ages. It's time for the Gameplay vid or the Online info...

Sometimes I think Rockstar just does this to spark conversations in the forums on the various gaming websites. And then sit-back with an evil smirk on their face, watching as the unwashed masses make uninformed statements and stupid theories regarding the content of this great Juggernaut.

* Not that all of you are unwashed or stupid...

Sign in to follow this