Sign in to follow this  
JamieMilne

PSM3 GTA V article "What Rockstar should do next with GTA..."

Nice read. Most of it we had already established between us, but good read none-the-less. One thing i don't agree with though. They wont use real world names and locations. It's fact that they use real world names during development, and even leave the real-world names in the files on the game Discs. GTA IV for example had all of the new york equivalents in the file packages and even the names of the models and textures; New Jersey, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, and Bronx. The actor list is still part of development. It will be Los Santos fo' sho' if it is set in Hollywood.

Also, i didn't agree what he said about using the layout of L.A. Noire schematics or whatever. They wont do that. They'll create a city that feels like L.A. But wont copy the layout like Team Bondi did. It's just not their style. If they did however want to save development time and money, they could always use models from Midnight club L.A. That would be a better guess.

Thumbs up for that Jamie. (Y)

Even though this is just based on rumours and past information, it's GTA V related anyway. So shouldn't one of you guys write up a little news article for it? it might help attract new members...

2% of people want Lady Gaga to appear in GTA V? Fuck off...

There's a lot of speculation in that article, but at the moment random speculation and palm reading is all we have to go on.

i was kinda hoping for vice city. LA and new york are getting boring in the gaming industry. this will be rockstars third time with LA unless of course we see san fierro and los venturas again, either way im still buying it

and good job with the scan

If the noobs have their way the game will contain every capital city on the planet. Yeah i'd like VC back too, but whatever R* decide to do I know it'll be a great game.

Guest Marney

Personally my entertainment comes from just exploring the GTA maps, searching for easter eggs and the freedom of 'free roam' and online play. The story, although I'll no doubt enjoy and which I'll complete befor I take it online comes a close second for me. It's been the same for me with GTA since GTA III, R* just gave me a unique gaming experience of doing wtf I liked and when I felt like doing it.

Also, I heard Amy Winehouse was making a cameo role for GTA V but that's gone tits up now. < not true

If the noobs have their way the game will contain every capital city on the planet. Yeah i'd like VC back too, but whatever R* decide to do I know it'll be a great game.

well i remember when i wrote my car modification system thing. i thought that could get overwhelming, fuck little alone gta world edition, id be playing a top down gta all over again if i wanted to play the gta noobs choice on my xbox, id probably still get the red rings