CaPn bOnEs

Mad Max

this is the only game currently on the horizon that i am interested in... i wonder if it'll get me to jump to next gen tho seeing as it's suppose to still be released on last gen... it might end up being an average port... either way, i am still pretty excited about this...

this is the only game currently on the horizon that i am interested in... i wonder if it'll get me to jump to next gen tho seeing as it's suppose to still be released on last gen... it might end up being an average port... either way, i am still pretty excited about this...

Judging by the delay do you figure they might make it only new gen?

Judging by the delay do you figure they might make it only new gen?

Nah, since theyve been deving this as last gen from the start I doubt going multi platform costs them much and last gen install base is still larger than current gen

I just heard that the "Fury Road" move is coming to theaters May 15th, i wonder if that gives us a time frame for the release of the game? I know they said it wasn't related story wise to the movie, but the hype would be pretty big around that time one would think.

• Like 1

Developing a game for so many platforms is a chore. If you develop for last gen and port to next gen, next gen won't be as good as it could be. If you develop for next gen and port to last gen, you have to strip certain things (in most cases, not all), and downgrade the graphics. A lot of companies are scrapping their last gen releases.

This time next year - maybe sooner - PS3/360 support will be nonexistent.

game informer has mad max as the cover story for april... can't wait to read it!! also, fuck pre-ordering, i'll wait until we get closer to the release date :lol:... but yea, i can see why they scrapped last gen, why limit yourself by catering to last gen, when you can unleash it on newgen tech... this also explains why it's been a couple of years since we've heard anything from them... i would imagine just cause 3 and mad max are eating up all available free time around their offices...

BTW, when does just cause 3 drop?

BTW, when does just cause 3 drop?

They haven't announced an exact date just yet, there's a reference to 'Holiday 2015' in the first trailer though.

• Like 1