Sign in to follow this  
KingGT

New Screens June 11,2013

You know these images are on our site, right? You don't need to link to that shithole. I mean, they're right there in the OP, you don't even need to go to our image gallery.

• Like 2

You know these images are on our site, right? You don't need to link to that shithole. I mean, they're right there in the OP, you don't even need to go to our image gallery.
I have to my uploader wont upload pictures any more but now that the screenshots are in the newsfeed make the links to this site

That has to be our first real shot of Grapeseed in the shot of the bi plane above Blaine County?

Yes, I think so. It is the first shot that shows the whole north side of the lake as far as I know

icon11.gif

This is the only image i care about.

The lake/sea sure does look smaller than i thought it was though.

looks just like a bay or something. no bridge going across it. looks mostly surrounded by land

This is the only image i care about.

6579_10151714139670097_1889430005_n.jpg

The lake/sea sure does look smaller than i thought it was though.

That is just the northern tip. looks very realistic. you can even see how the lake was probably bigger at one time (if this was real life that is) and the result is a sort of flood plain area.

Skateparks didn't turn up anything close on Google. "California desert colorful mountain" did:

salvationmountain.jpg

Salvation Mountain is an art installation covering a hill north of Calipatria, California, near Slab City and just several miles from the Salton Sea.
- wiki

That could most definitely by R* version of that. Seems like something they would make fun of.

The Franklin pic has a bridge which looks like the one near Big Smokes house. Is that Lamar on the jet ski?

The Franklin pic has a bridge which looks like the one near Big Smokes house. Is that Lamar on the jet ski?
your right about that being near smoke's house it's that same bridge, and yes that is Lamar on the jet ski looks like he's helping Franklin and Trevor pull a heist

Anyone notice Lamar racing with Franklin and Trevor in the jetski pic?

Yes, and it appears he has a heist bag on his back. Possible that he is helping with a small robbery. My thoughts on it were that Trevor got in the whole gang thing (screenshot where Trevor is wearing a green bandana - could be nothing) and him and Lamar become really good friends.

Sign in to follow this