Sign in to follow this  
JamieMilne

Tom Clancy's The Division

I'm about a level away from 30 and it's not even crossed my mind to try the incursion once I hit max level.

Gonna try my hand in dabbling with a second character,mainly for a different kind of build and going rogue in the DZ.

The incursion is a tough old mission. You neednto have 4 people that knows what they're doing and are appropriately equipped, otherwise you ain't gotna chance in hell at finishing it.
Challenging on the other hand seems damn impossible. Shotgunners 1 shot kill me, so a DSP class is out of the window.

The only thing that makes the incursion worth while is the gear level of the loot in there. I have a submachine gun with a geare rating of 240. And a bunch of gear set items at gear level 204-214.

I haven't played this since my last post, and Gamestop will give me $30 off of Uncharted 4 if I trade it in, so...

There didn't seem to be much of a story, anyway.

• Like 2

So this game is pretty dam fun. I was against getting it because of the shystie DLC issues. But getting it for free I can't complain. 

Any tips for a newb? 

Should I sell guns, or dismantle them for parts? How often did you all end up buying guns from the vendors? 

If anyone is down to play, hit me up on psn. I'm only level 4 however. If any of you have a 2nd character you want to play as a low level, lets do it up. 

• Like 1

I got a second character that I haven't played on much other then just fucking around.hell,the last time I even popped this game in was last weeks igta night and I passed out before even doing anything lol.I'll be up for doing missions cause they're that damn fun imo.