Sign in to follow this  
JamieMilne

Tom Clancy's The Division

this game thoroughly has my attention... the premise is cool and the graphics are quite simply the best i've seen so far for next gen... being that it's an online shooter means i'd have to commit to play online all the time, which is kind of a bummer... but we'll see...

like i said, it's been the show stealer for me so far...

but we'll see...

We'll see you buying a PS4 and playing this 12 hours a day, negro.

This game looks incredible. I've never seen a post-apocalyptic game that looks like it takes place so soon after the 'apocalypse.' I would play the shit out of this. Seriously, this is the kind of game I was waiting for. This thing is a console-seller, more so than any other game I've seen at E3 so far.

I expect all of my Fallout peeps to get this. I'm going to need some cover fire while I run around shooting people at point blank with a shotgun and chucking molotovs. High risk, high reward.

http://www.ign.com/a...ncy-mmo-shooter

Tom Clancy with an MMO?

Looks really good. Not sure how its going to work as an MMO. Maybe a lot like DCUO. I was loving that. But then it dididnt hook me for too long. No MMO ever has. Never been one to go for a level cap in an MMO.

This looks fucking good tho