Sign in to follow this  
DuPz0r

E3 2013 - June 10th-13th

Looks like the low budget xbox one.

Also, im not sure my living room has room for both the xbox and ps

eyebricks...

I guess we know why they opted not to show the console..

dunno about that expensive headset deal with R*...

the system looks a lot smaller than the new xbox, and the used game philosophy is perfect... the only thing i didn't hear much about was the new ways to use the controller... and i caught a couple of times where they side stepped free online gaming... watch out for that...

all in all both teams put together a good conference... the AC4 bug looked like it pissed of the guys running it as i am sure it cut off a key moment in the gameplay... i am still excited about that game though...

and the price tag kind of makes it enticing considering that i am already a plus member, and this next gen will kind of make you become one to play the latest and greatest... i kind of felt like sony was side-stepping their consumerism of the platform tho, and it might cost a few extra bucks for the full experience... perhaps it's there way of making a few extra bucks as apposed to microsoft's way of making money off the used market...

you gotta watch out, sony never outlined their online model just yet...

their whole philosophy on used games and sharing though was refreshing... this video cracked me up :lol:

Yeah he mentioned free to play multiplayer on all games with plua service. That's telling me you may need to either pay online passes as a standard or buy a plus subscription, like xbox's gold membership... seems like we may be paying for the server bills.

Yeah he mentioned free to play multiplayer on all games with plua service. That's telling me you may need to either pay online passes as a standard or buy a plus subscription, like xbox's gold membership... seems like we may be paying for the server bills.

as a long time plus member, it's not that big of a deal to pay a little... i get free games constantly and exclusive demos and betas... it always pays for itself within the first month of re-upping... microsoft tried to do the same thing by offering 2 ancient games for free, i don't think they did it right...

i got my fingers crossed for a fallout announcement for next gen...

i was so close... this damn trailer teased me into thinking a new fallout was coming :angry:... it looked like a dude in leather armor killing a raider... i was even on board when he got out of a car... but suddenly it started to sink in that it looked a lot like mad max...

it's being developed by the same guys that do just cause so i see the potential for some good 'ol fashioned mayhem on the open roads of australia... this has the potential to make me buy next gen, but i need to see a lot more than a trailer... so far i haven't heard anything about a demo or setup at E3 for it...

wow, so many open world games at E3 this year... i hope the market doesn't get too saturated...

EDIT: oh wait, mad max is also coming to this gen... never mind then, i am definitely playing this game!!

• Like 2

well, it's not their fault if someone wants to do that... i guess they put the option in because i am sure some of the developers said they wanted that option... and because of that, xbox probably decided that all games should have it instead... at least it's optional on the PS3...

now we'll know which developers pushed for DRM in the first place :lol:...

Ehhh I think I might get the ps4. I just hate playing football games on the playstations controller.