axelreq

What Kind of Music do you Want to Hear

Every time we ride a car,you want to hear your favorite song, I'm thinking of My chemical Romance Na Na Na perfect for high speed chasing mission

• Like 2

Let's see, i'd like an old school death metal station and an underground rap station, both of which I doubt we'll get. I liked LCHC from GTA IV - especially TL&D version. I hated all the commercial hip hop on the Beat and avoided it like the plague.

So i'd say my list of stations would go something like this:

1 Death/black metal/grindcore station

1 Heavy metal station

1 Classic rap station

1 Underground rap station

1 Reggae station

1-2 Classic rock stations

2 Talk stations

Then on top of that they can throw in a few electronic, ambient, techno and pop stations which I don't really have any preference for.

That's my list of stations i'd like to see, however I think in reality we'll get something like this:

1 Heavy metal station

1-2 Commercial hip hop stations

1 Reggae station

2 Classic rock stations

2 Talk stations

2 Electronic stations

1 Pop station

Of course it really depends on the setting of the game, that will be the deciding factor in what sort of music we ultimately get.

I'm easy with the music, i'll listen to anything really... Except shitty pop music and commercial hip hop, considering I used to listen to it, if I hear it now it's rather embarrassing.

Guest Marney

Talk Radio DLC's would be good I like the talk shows but there's not enough. Free ones btw.

*does his noob impression*

"we shold be able 2 phone in 2 de talk statoins nd say fuck u 2 da host and other funny stuff like dat it wuld be cool if dey do dat"

• Like 1

Well if it is Los Santos we have to have some West Coast Rap, I'd like that. I'd kind of like some FMX FM seeing as we didn't get that in IV. That was kind of disappointing. If there is any surrounding country-side then I'd like the Journey radio station to make a return and maybe some hill billy banjo songs.

I'm not really distracted by a certain song genre tbh. Anything that fits the theme and time of the game will work for me.

Most GTA's have had some decent rock in them, i'm sure this game will be no exception.

gta 4 had to be the shittiest for it though, liberty rock never played the good ones, alex cooper, joe walsh

Agreed. As i've always said (and as my name indicates) Vice City had the best mix of everything. I could listen to almost anything on the radio in VC because it complemented the setting and atmosphere so well.

Agreed. As i've always said (and as my name indicates) Vice City had the best mix of everything. I could listen to almost anything on the radio in VC because it complemented the setting and atmosphere so well.

again i agree with you, any song that comes on the radio from vice city, i know it, vice city had an even better selection of music than sanadreas, but still. the music fits the city and era.

it just pisses me of that rockstar couldnt bother to find the original version of new york groove, fitting song but its 1000 times better when its performed by KISS

I think for the next Music we should have:

1 Deathcore/Grindcore/Metal station

1 Dubstep (none of the stupid radio edited crap)

2 Talk shows

1 reggae

1 Rap

1 Classic Rock

last but not least

1 Hip/Hop Pop

Then you could create a music station of your favorite songs.

Guest Marney1

As long as Vice City FM is still there I don't mind, nothing like cruising round listening to the classic 80's tracks! I might have said this earlier but I'd like to see (free) downloadable talk shows because they're only usually funny to listen to the first time round.