axelreq

What Kind of Music do you Want to Hear

Every time we ride a car,you want to hear your favorite song, I'm thinking of My chemical Romance Na Na Na perfect for high speed chasing mission

that would be the best. also they should put party rock! or a weezer song cuz weezer is my fav band. the best weezer song to put is Beverly Hills. that would be soo awesome and if that song was in their i now my dad would defiantly play gta 5 cuz hes like the biggest weezer fan...

Maybe a station where it can have songs you have on your harddrive. Just a thought.

I'd rather they go the Saints Row direction when it comes to your own music. Put in something like an mp3 player for you to use, so you can listen to it while you walk around town as well as in the car.

Maybe a station where it can have songs you have on your harddrive. Just a thought.

I'd rather they go the Saints Row direction when it comes to your own music. Put in something like an mp3 player for you to use, so you can listen to it while you walk around town as well as in the car.

Fuck no, you'd miss half the game like that because you'd be distracted by your choons. All the epic ped quotes you'd miss.

Fuck no, you'd miss half the game like that because you'd be distracted by your choons. All the epic ped quotes you'd miss.

When you first play through, yes...yay ped quotes.

After the hundredth time hearing that same quote it does get a wee bit old you know.

If you want to listen to your music in game and ruin it get one of those poxy ipod things and listen to it on that while playing. -_-

I'm hoping for a prog rock station, as well as some folk, J and K pop, Stoner/Doom metal (Sleep), and 60's surfer music (beach boys) On top of the usual rap, rock, metal, country, classic etc that GTA normally has. As much as i thought a lot of IV's music was boring, the variety was good. I want more of that variety, but with better songs.

Now I no ur not serious! I wouldn't mind some Michael Jackson. Maybe from the album Michael, like Hollywood or something.

Gary Glitter - Wanna Be in my Gang.

lmao. Maybe leave that for GTA:Hanoi

Now I no ur not serious! I wouldn't mind some Michael Jackson. Maybe from the album Michael, like Hollywood or something.

ewww. There was a reason MJ didn't release the songs on that album. Most of them were awful.

Well I thought being that it was released recently that's probably what they would choose. I like behind the mask, he was going to release that but some copy right problem stopped him. It's the best song on that album.

Well I thought being that it was released recently that's probably what they would choose. I like behind the mask, he was going to release that but some copy right problem stopped him. It's the best song on that album.

'Tis by far the best.

Kylie & Jason and maybe some good rock ballads, the type you like driving to.

"And all the love I have is especially for youuuuuuu!"

A modern Metal hits station, rock, jazz/blues, classic rock, and a few talk stations (Lazlow!) and I'd be happier than a baby with candy.;)

Just thought of an. Epic song for GTA 5. I haven't listened to it in ages and u guys might no it, if not u should.

Theory or a dead man - Santa Monica.