Rayge

Games that should be made

icon11.gif

Like the Warriors, we need decent games based on films or at least heavily influenced by film, successfully (GTA). A proper decent Indiana Jones game, which feels classic, but plays fluid. Nothing like Uncharted or Tomb Raider. It needs to be classic like the films, with flyable blimp! oh wait.... And...Life of Brian... Why not combine classic comedy with a sandbox world, and plenty of silly third person wondering around listening to hilarious NPCs and crazy side missions...

I really think comedy hasn't fully made its mark in gaming yet. I've seen some funny moments in gaming, but a game with realistic characters and brilliant comedy is definitely needed.

that the warrior was dam well done. had a large pre-story before the movie. so it just wasnt a copy. fuckin awesome

and yah there aren't really much "comedy" games. probably because gameplay is mostly action based. i bet they could so something like LA Noire but a comedy

closest to a comedy now is probably GTA actually. good amount of it. Saint row actually even is closer. the game is ridiculous.

Sandbox post-apocalyptic future game that is less like The Elder Scrolls and more like Far Cry 3, and 3rd person. I always prefer lots of enemies over enemies that take lots of bullets to kill, I don't know why but that shit bores me easily.

:confused:

....ahem

and ya i see you said less like elder scrolls but for the most part fallout's enemies die rather fast. unless ur facing a deathclaw

but its 3rd person sanbox. close the fuck enough

I'd like an open world game set in a post-apocalyptic future, where people have survived and are rebuilding.

LMFAO. Ur kidding right?

Also a modern rpg that makes use of random terrain generation to allow for endless maps.

Yes, that would be awesome. However, I wonder if the technology for that with decent graphics is available yet.

A FPS but on a global scale battlefield, so when you fight in battle you either win or lose territory for your faction. But at the same time make it as open world RPG as you can, where you have downtime from battle and you wander and explore the territory and fight the local NPC creatures you're current deployed in, and you level up your skills the more you use them. Sort of like a WOW game but in the Fallout universe, so post apocalyptic, and with bigger battles. I'm thinking of a huge Fallout type multiplayer.

I've said it before, I'll say it again:

Prostitute Simulator 2014

"Simulate your prostitute to the highest level of accuracy. Define her (or his, eeewww you sicko) anal capacity, pubic hair colour and length, number of STDs, sucking style, response and excitement level. Choose from a wide array of customisable orifices to find the one that best suits your new whore, set the tightness or sloppiness and watch as your prostitute does the dirty in full, realtime clarity with different customers, set her rate and find her a location. It's all here in Prostitute Simulator 2014!!"

• Like 1

Turns out Ubisoft are making a Gladiator game, but its more of Mortal Kombat style button mashing game than I would've hoped for. RPG gladiator game = win

• Like 1

A FPS but on a global scale battlefield, so when you fight in battle you either win or lose territory for your faction. But at the same time make it as open world RPG as you can, where you have downtime from battle and you wander and explore the territory and fight the local NPC creatures you're current deployed in, and you level up your skills the more you use them. Sort of like a WOW game but in the Fallout universe, so post apocalyptic, and with bigger battles. I'm thinking of a huge Fallout type multiplayer.

Planetside 2.

It's a free to play on steam. Pretty good actually.

Planetside 2.

It's a free to play on steam. Pretty good actually.

Let me know when it comes to console. ;) Don't have the money to spend on updating my pc every six months just to play new releases.

Yeah, it's definitely one of the best looking PC games to date. Pretty world, and colourful technology is always a good mix. The use of linear light and workflow makes the thing look so sharp and colourful without loss. This is pretty much a standard on next gen consoles, so expect to see flawless, loss-less textures.

Craze:

Hopefully there will be a lot of free to play social games with decent gameplay on PS4, they seem to aiming for social success this time around. Anyway, that's enough about PS4 here.

• Like 1

Also a modern rpg that makes use of random terrain generation to allow for endless maps.

Yes, that would be awesome. However, I wonder if the technology for that with decent graphics is available yet.

The graphics are just textures, so i dont see the problem.

The graphics are just textures, so i dont see the problem.

Why don't games like that exist then?

I know Minecraft uses it, I was wondering why current gen graphics can't support a game like that. I also believe TES Daggerfall had never ending terrain, which was probably the shit when it released.