DuPz0r

Figures & Collectables

I got a little bored over the weekend. So I went on a trip around the world and gathered the Dragonballs.

Also bought a box of yugioh cards and pulled this sumvbitch. For those of you who don't know why that's a good thing: http://yugiohprices.com/card_price?name=Evilswarm+Exciton+Knight

post-5206-0-18768900-1397428082_thumb.jp

post-5206-0-79061200-1397428088_thumb.jp

post-5206-0-79971900-1397428125_thumb.jp

It is, barely. Konami keeps making so many changes to keep it relevant it can go either way at anytime. That, and Toronto and surrounding area is pretty massive for Yugioh from what I hear. (YCS Toronto and Regionals help I suppose)

Bought this last week:

U3cd9uo.jpg

I haven't played much of World, but I played the heck out of Warcraft 3 and the expansion and love Arthas, so I had to have it. I also finally built up the mega bloks playset I got something like a year and a half ago so I'll take pics of that tomorrow.

I can't believe I just found this topic now. This is my new favorite thread. I collect all that shit. mostly Japanese-urban feel like mike shinoda's work, but whatever I think is cool really. some of the more girly things would be my tokidokis and gloomy bears.

Was wondering if anyone has any knowledge:

My grandpa is leaving me about 30-40 Franklin Mint diecast cars, in box and in mint condition with all original packaging for each one. Does anyone have an idea on the value of these?

PA based private mint that flopped, but looking around mint condition cars like the ones we have can go anywhere from $150 to $1,000.

Well... didn't fully flop.