Sign in to follow this  
DuPz0r

May 23rd Russian Previews

I would hope they just went away when you went to the hospital

Well since its unconfirmed info, I wouldnt worry too much about it. If they do put it in the game I bet its only in missions or something, because they KNOW all of us is going all out with this game, so you'll end up with a freddy kruger type of protag...

"one, two, trevor's coming for you...."

The article states that its kind of similar to the system in god of war... I havent played that game (xbox owner) so could someone tell me how that particular system works

Dredging up an ancient topic here... Was there ever an official confirmation/source for this image?

New screen, source unconfirmed atm, but it was originally posted on >GTAForums<:

jZOJ8kk.jpg

It looks legit to me and we've seen the sub elsewhere, but this image never showed up in the official R* gallery...

Dredging up an ancient topic here... Was there ever an official confirmation/source for this image?

New screen, source unconfirmed atm, but it was originally posted on >GTAForums<:

jZOJ8kk.jpg

but this image never showed up in the official R* gallery...

That because it's a fake.

The Screenshot is really of GTA lV's Liberty City, with a few tweaks thrown in to make it look more like Los Santos ( like the LS Sign and the Submarine ).

jZOJ8kk.jpg

but this image never showed up in the official R* gallery...

That because it's a fake.

The Screenshot is really of GTA lV's Liberty City, with a few tweaks thrown in to make it look more like Los Santos ( like the LS Sign and the Submarine ).

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

• Like 1

I don't think it's a fake.

Why isn't it on Rockstar's Official Site then? And why didn't they verify that this was indeed a screenshot taken in GTA V?

Of course it could be real, but I doubt it...

Also Blacksox, there are a lot of screenshots that haven't made it to GTA V's website or been confirmed by Rockstar so that comment was a little silly.

• Like 1

There are still two screenshots from Game Informer that were never "officially released" by Rockstar. I guess those are fake too. :crazy:

Whelp *gulps*, I guess we'll find out whether it's a real in-game location come Sept 17...

I would hope they just went away when you went to the hospital

Well since its unconfirmed info, I wouldnt worry too much about it. If they do put it in the game I bet its only in missions or something, because they KNOW all of us is going all out with this game, so you'll end up with a freddy kruger type of protag...

"one, two, trevor's coming for you...."

The article states that its kind of similar to the system in god of war... I havent played that game (xbox owner) so could someone tell me how that particular system works

Much like prince of Persia or the batman arkham games. Damage is standard and progressive as you move through the game.

Sign in to follow this