Well as far as the guns go, I could not pick them up while in Ammunation. I'd at least have that choice. But my bigger issue is with the fact that I'd have 25% more special ability and it regenerates quicker. I don't mind if it's something that I earn along the way, but I don't want to be gifted advantages for my first play through. I want to experience the game the way it's intended to be experienced. But like I said, that's just me. I think everything else is great, I would want everything else except the free weapons and abilities. I'm not bitching, I'm just saying.

• Like 1

I don't think they would add all of this if it would take away from the game. I'm sure everyone got together with marketing and said what they can and can't add for something special. As far as no guns and what not, well the way I think of it, I've seen the intro to each player and I think they have owned guns before this whole fiasco. I'm personally going to be using everything they give me with no regrets but that's jus me.

Can you still pre-order the Collectors Edition ?

if you can you got really lucky. 20 days till release and the game is actually being manufactured along with the CE and LE stuff. My answer is probably no.

With regards to the CE ability buff and weapons, if you don't want them then don't use your redemption code until after your first playthrough... I personally don't mind these extras. The real challenge isn't going to be the story mode, that will be reserved for 'Online.

With regards to the CE ability buff and weapons, if you don't want them then don't use your redemption code until after your first playthrough... I personally don't mind these extras. The real challenge isn't going to be the story mode, that will be reserved for 'Online.

i agree. If the special abilities were infinite then it wouldn't be fun but I don't personally see it as a cheat. Like dup said, no story mode has ever been difficult. Playing against other players will take more strategy and working together within your crew.

I was just looking at the new detailed list for the collectors edition and it says that the character customization is for CE only. I can't tell if they mean just the special characters or the whole customization option. Anyone know?

I don't know but from what I was told the only exclusive skins we get is Niko, Misty, Claude. Fuck that shit only 3?

I don't know but from what I was told the only exclusive skins we get is Niko, Misty, Claude. Fuck that shit only 3? I could've picked three better characters.

• Like 2

I think that's just what they have let out at this point. Because R* try to hide as much as possible to give the gamer the best surprises throughout. But I really hope the customization isn't only for CE because that would take a lot away from online for someone who only bought the SE or a standard copy.

Well as far as the guns go, I could not pick them up while in Ammunation. I'd at least have that choice. But my bigger issue is with the fact that I'd have 25% more special ability and it regenerates quicker. I don't mind if it's something that I earn along the way, but I don't want to be gifted advantages for my first play through. I want to experience the game the way it's intended to be experienced. But like I said, that's just me. I think everything else is great, I would want everything else except the free weapons and abilities. I'm not bitching, I'm just saying.

I used to think about the same thing.. I kinda wanted the standard experience, but then I figured shit, I paid way more than I should have for this game so I might as well have all the bonuses and extra shtuff along with it..

I think that's just what they have let out at this point. Because R* try to hide as much as possible to give the gamer the best surprises throughout. But I really hope the customization isn't only for CE because that would take a lot away from online for someone who only bought the SE or a standard copy.

It's called exclusives for a reason. If I pay $150 for something to be exclusive for the $150 price tag. I don't want people who paid $60 or $80 to be able to have it.

• Like 2

It's called exclusives for a reason. If I pay $150 for something to be exclusive for the $150 price tag. I don't want people who paid $60 or $80 to be able to have it.

boom. Best answer.

i couldnt agree more! im paying all the extra $$$ no loser who paid less should be getting it. if you want what the CE has, well you better buy the CE then. otherwise dont be bitching.

CE is sold out all through New Zealand. I didn't get there in time,. I had to settle for the special edition. That's fine, I only wanted that car garage but I'm sure it or something similar will be available to me further into the storyline. The electric car on the other hand... :(

I believe that customization will be available to everyone but the classic era character skins are exclusive to the CE. I'm not too worried about that, I'm quite happy creating my own character anyway.

I was just looking at the new detailed list for the collectors edition and it says that the character customization is for CE only. I can't tell if they mean just the special characters or the whole customization option. Anyone know?

Only the special characters are exclusive to the Collector's Edition. Character customization will obviously still be available, no matter what version of the game you have.

If you can make your own character, it will not be long before we see tutorials on how to make your character look exactly like Niko, Misty or Claude...

only if you have the CE ;)

If you can make your own character, it will not be long before we see tutorials on how to make your character look exactly like Niko, Misty or Claude...

Those characters will probably have their own 'special' skin (for lack of better word) that you won't be able to make with the regular customization options. Kind of like how in Mass Effect, you can't create default Commander Shepard because his face is based on an actor/model in real life.

I really hope there are several codes for each of the dlc's. I dont want anything to be cheaper as in the original game. However i'm looking forward to the stunt challenge.

I don't expect SE or stand to have half as many features that CE has well because of the price difference, I just want to be able to customize my character in online I'm ok with not having the special skins. But thank you all for answering the question it's much appreciated.