I got the collectors edition be paying if off next week, and than I will be buying the collectors edition of AC4 and Phenom Edition of WWE 2k14 and than I will be getting the Watch Dogs collectors edition :D Im funemployed with unemployment checks living with mom so yay me I can spend that kindof money on myself :D

The store I pre-ordered through called and asked if I wanted to upgrade to the CE because they were allocated extra. I said no but I might give them a call now and see if they're still available.

Just pretend they already owned the guns. I find it unlikely they wouldn't have guns already, anyway.

I don't think he's against it for the fact that it'd disrupt immersion; he seemed to be protesting the advantage that the extras provide.

This edition better be good or I'll cancel, just like Gunny when he found out the trees look like crap.

No, you fool. I canceled when I found out that the dude escaping the police in Trailer One wasn't CJ (or his son).

Just pretend they already owned the guns. I find it unlikely they wouldn't have guns already, anyway.

I don't think he's against it for the fact that it'd disrupt immersion; he seemed to be protesting the advantage that the extras provide.

And I provided a way to overlook the issues.

Alternatively, he could simply not use them.

And I provided a way to overlook the issues.

Pretending that they'd already owned the guns wouldn't cause him to consider it not cheating.

Not using the weapons, though, would definitely quell any fears of cheating...

Yup, simple thing, really. People (especially on GTAforums) don't seem to realize that it's very easy to keep the redeem cards tucked away neatly in the box.

Shit I am paying out the ass for this might as well use it. Its like going and paying 500 bucks for a hooker than sitting up all night playing scrabble with the bitch.

to not use the code would be stupid, youre paying $150 for the CE, if you wont use the DLC it comes with then may as well let someone who WANTS the CE get it instead of wasting it.

im sure lots of people want the CE but they are sold out.

Shit I am paying out the ass for this might as well use it. Its like going and paying 500 bucks for a hooker than sitting up all night playing scrabble with the bitch.

That may well have been the greatest analogy I've ever read.

Thank you I like the no bullshit sayings. Now who is going to go get that Hotknife out the garage and go pick up that Bullpup use it to make some fucking monay and pimp it the fuck out?

Thank you I like the no bullshit sayings. Now who is going to go get that Hotknife out the garage and go pick up that Bullpup use it to make some fucking monay and pimp it the fuck out?

im gonna make sure that's it's my first kill on some poor poor soul once the game loads. Head shot

So you can insert them into your anus?

Nah man thats what yo mommy fo! No Imma fly in my blimp dropping grenades and rain death upon people muhahahahahahah

So you can insert them into your anus?

Nah man thats what yo mommy fo! No Imma fly in my blimp dropping grenades and rain death upon people muhahahahahahah

lmao. And evade the cops in their buzzards while Ur going sllloooww