Does anyone knows if i will get Unique Vehicles and Garage Property on GTA Online too or this is just for singleplayer (except Khamelion)? Im buynig CE!

lol, nice Dup.

i just got the limited edition for ps3 and standard for xbox, tho now i wanna upgrade my xbox copy to the limited. Collectors sounds nice, that hotrod looks badass too. But, i'll stick to the LE version. Bought both outright, and eb games is sold out on LE for both consoles. hopin on launch day someone cancels their LE version so i can snag it. Even tho i just bought the xbox copy solely for MP, still kinda want them stunt plane challenges for both systems.

man i'm so fuckin psyched for this

Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online (Collector's Edition only)

GTA Online introduces a new spin on traditional character creation with the hereditary-based creation system. Select your character’s appearance by choosing your parent’s heritage, then use the gene dominance meter to dial-in which parent your appearance favors more. Additionally, you'll customize your character's daily activities - everything from family time to illegal work and sports to couch potato hours all have an impact on your character’s appearance and skill set (and you can always rank up your skill stats more via gameplay). As part of the Collector’s Edition package, you'll get Niko Bellic, along with both Claude and Misty from Grand Theft Auto III to use as parent options within the character creation system.

Not sure how I feel about this. Heredity...?

So, "couch potato time" will affect your character's appearance. I'll be getting fat from watching too much Republican Space Rangers?

Hopefully it's not forced and you can just create a character if you want too. If it's just a fun little feature you can do IF you want too then It's fine.

No CJ :luis: . And this whole children thing sounds stupid, why not make an HD version of the old characters instead. The only flaw with that is that you'll see tons of Claude's Tommy's and CJ's running around. I seriously got the CE just for the old characters. This edition better be good or I'll cancel, just like Gunny when he found out the trees look like crap.

I preordered the collectors edition back in May, mainly for all the bonus stuff. Now we have more details for the online character creation, I'm even more excited as i like the sound of it. Also, all the Americans that are complaining that CE costs 150 USD, count yourselves lucky. Over here in merry old England, we have to pay 120 GBP, which - at current rates - is 186.97 USD

I preordered the collectors edition back in May, mainly for all the bonus stuff. Now we have more details for the online character creation, I'm even more excited as i like the sound of it. Also, all the Americans that are complaining that CE costs 150 USD, count yourselves lucky. Over here in merry old England, we have to pay 120 GBP, which - at current rates - is 186.97 USD

damn. That's almost two bills. The game comes out every 5 years. So once they announce the CE and LE then just pay $20 every pay check and its not really a dent in the wallet.

Not everyone has $200 to spend on a game especially when it's just one.

I thought it was worth it, sure it's really nothing extremely special, but the work the development & research team put into this really shows. I have no problem fully supporting a company that puts out Quality over Quantity. I have to give credit where credit is due.

• Like 3

Pre-ordered way back last year when they started taking pre-orders so obviously before the Special & Collectors Editions were announced. Been umming and ahhhing whether to change my pre-order to the SE.

Pre-ordered way back last year when they started taking pre-orders so obviously before the Special & Collectors Editions were announced. Been umming and ahhhing whether to change my pre-order to the SE.

Too late now, majority are sold out.

damn. That's almost two bills. The game comes out every 5 years. So once they announce the CE and LE then just pay $20 every pay check and its not really a dent in the wallet.

Yeah, that was my thinking. Plus, I've managed to scrape together the cost in store credit, through trading in games :)

Ah well, serves myself right.

Just hope my local Game shop are having an early opening on release day.

Not everyone has $200 to spend on a game especially when it's just one.

I thought it was worth it, sure it's really nothing extremely special, but the work the development & research team put into this really shows. I have no problem fully supporting a company that puts out Quality over Quantity. I have to give credit where credit is due.

I agree with Swoony - I am not a big gamer either so I don't really have to budget for any other games. And I can afford it too, which helps...

Yeah, that was my thinking. Plus, I've managed to scrape together the cost in store credit, through trading in games :)

that's the thing to do as well.
  • Like 1

Good thing I pre-ordered my CE early. Got it just in time before it ran out.

post-11589-0-83098700-1377553857.jpg

this is cool! :jumpy:

Sorry if you mind me using your photo Bronson.

I ordered the CE straight from R* about a week after the announced it. One thing I'm not sure of is will I recieve it the same day it comes out or will I have to wait until they ship it?, I know I could ask R* but you guys won't take "one business day" to respond

All of this extra stuff sounds amazing and I definitely want it, but I have a problem with the free guns and extra special abilities. I have a strict "no cheats" policy when it comes to GTA. I feel like it cheapens the game to get free weapons and all this extra stuff. I want to earn my victory. I want to run out of money dying in missions and have to scrape together money for weapons for the next mission. That's just me though.

I ordered the CE straight from R* about a week after the announced it. One thing I'm not sure of is will I recieve it the same day it comes out or will I have to wait until they ship it?, I know I could ask R* but you guys won't take "one business day" to respond

I pre-ordered the Special Edition from Amazon back in May, and like 2 weeks ago they upgraded my shipping speed for free so I could get the game on "release day". I don't know if its the same with Rockstar but probably it is.