I don't think the DLC would carry on into online play.

Players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930’s style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.

• Unique Vehicles and Garage Property

I think that they used o give the map away for free... Now they are charging for it...

Preorder to fly the blimp, com' on ea-star....

They still have a map in the standalone, but they have a "badass" Version with blueprint map in CE and SE

I think that they used o give the map away for free... Now they are charging for it...

Preorder to fly the blimp, com' on ea-star....

They still have a map in the standalone, but they have a "badass" Version with blueprint map in CE and SE

how long is your damn signature?

• Like 1

i am thinking if someone is killed for their Khamelion that it wont work or something unless a person with the CE. otherwise it would be pointless and R* is normally pretty good with this kind of thing.

I'd imagine they'd make the Khamelion fair game to any player dedicated enough.

Personally, I'm gonna set up some Wile E. Coyote-style traps out in Blaine County, hoping to catch some snooty CE bastard as he enjoys a desert cruise.

• Like 2

thought about getting the CE just for the unique cars and classic skins, but its still too much. Plus i dont even know what the classic skins is? im guessing you can play as classic characters? and if so, does have to be Niko or anyone else from GTA IV? May i play as Tommy, CJ, or Claude??

thought about getting the CE just for the unique cars and classic skins, but its still too much. Plus i dont even know what the classic skins is? im guessing you can play as classic characters? and if so, does have to be Niko or anyone else from GTA IV? May i play as Tommy, CJ, or Claude??

If they're a classic character I'd say they'd be apart of the classic character pack.

Yeah i'm going to finally preorder tonight. How much do you think the collectors edition will be? Also the small part of the map they showed in the pictures. Wonder if any body working on a map can get anything from that.

It is 150 USD

i hope only CE people can use it. so if u kill the person only another CE person can get in it. that would be awesome. do what some modded cars are like when people spwan them. thats the only fair way since people paid 150 for the CE to get extra stuff like that. non-CE people should be able to use it.

They stated it would, so why wouldn't it?

They did? In that case... Ignore my stupid comment. I'm interested to know how that will work though, will the people with the DLC have their own lobbies of DLC stuff? Otherwise like someone said you could simply kill the owner of the car and take it.

They stated it would, so why wouldn't it?

They did? In that case... Ignore my stupid comment. I'm interested to know how that will work though, will the people with the DLC have their own lobbies of DLC stuff? Otherwise like someone said you could simply kill the owner of the car and take it.

maybe it will work somewhere along the lines of max payne dlc... when you bought that special gun for some reason, other players that did not have the dlc will just not be able to pick the gun unless they have the dlc. or maybe they will just be able to get it but not save it in their garage, like saint row the 3rd, they will be able to even ride the car, just not save it.

What if the Hot Knife Vehicle is only available in Story/Single Player Mode as an add on for CE buyers, And The Khameleon Is a FREE gift in your online garage if you purchased the CE.? I mean I feel like that is more balanced because the Khameleon is not a CE vehicle(at least I don't think it is) but its free. Anyone who didn't purchase the CE would either have to kill someone in it or buy one themselves VIA dealership.

actual_1377278282.jpg

The high-end Khamelion electric car. Available in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the Collector's Edition.

Grand Theft Auto V's Special and Collector's Editions (available for pre-order from select retailers while supplies last) include a bevy of enhancements and accessories for all three of protagonists as well as your character in Grand Theft Auto Online as you navigate the streets, skies and showrooms of Los Santos and Blaine County. Here are more details about these unique digital items that are included as part of the Special Edition and Collector's Edition:

Additional Weapons

Regardless of which version you've chosen, your local Ammu-Nation will always be stocked with a pair of special firearms at no additional cost that also have their own unique customization options, skins and attachments - the
.50 Caliber Pistol
and the
Bullpup Shotgun
. You'll also have access to the Hammer, which acts as a brutal melee weapon.

Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More

When visiting any shops around Los Santos and Blaine County, Michael, Franklin and Trevor will receive a special 20% discount along with access to special items either in their personal wardrobes or from stores. Each character will receive 1 outfit each, one article of clothing (shirt, hoodie and jacket) each, a special haircut, facial hair look and tattoo.

actual_1377528282.jpg

Michael, Franklin and Trevor each sporting some of the unique additions to their personal wardrobes.

Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online (Collector's Edition only)

GTA Online introduces a new spin on traditional character creation with the hereditary-based creation system. Select your character’s appearance by choosing your parent’s heritage, then use the gene dominance meter to dial-in which parent your appearance favors more. Additionally, you'll customize your character's daily activities - everything from family time to illegal work and sports to couch potato hours all have an impact on your character’s appearance and skill set (and you can always rank up your skill stats more via gameplay). As part of the Collector’s Edition package, you'll get
Niko Bellic
, along with both
Claude
and
Misty
from Grand Theft Auto III to use as parent options within the character creation system.

Special Ability Boost

Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a their own unique Special Ability, which can be activated once each of them fills up the Special Ability bar based on various actions. Michael is an expert marksman - his Special Ability slows down time in a gunfight allowing him to pick off his targets with greater ease. Franklin is a skilled driver with sharp reflexes - his Special Ability lets him slow down time while driving any road-based vehicle, allowing him to quickly navigate through traffic with ease and take corners at high speeds. Trevor is a drug-addled sociopath with a short fuse - his Special Ability sends him into a rage, causing double damage to enemies while only taking half as much damage himself when hit. With the boost that's included in both the Special and Collector's Editions, the Special Ability bar will generate 25% faster.

Stunt Plane Trials

Take in Los Santos and Blaine County at breakneck speeds in the Grand Theft Auto V Stunt Plane Trials. In five thrilling and unique challenges, you’ll zip through mountains, deserts, oceans, and cities as you navigate through a maze of checkpoints, each placed to push your Stunt Plane to the limit. Completing each Trial will improve the piloting skill of your character. Compare your times with friends and vie for the top spot on the leaderboard.

actual_1377126114.jpg

Hit the streets of Los Santos with the CarbonRS sports bike.

Unique Vehicles and Garage Property (Collector's Edition only)

The Collector's Edition also features an exclusive garage to store custom vehicles, that comes stocked with the
CarbonRS
sports bike and the
Hotknife
- an open frame 1930’s style hotrod. In Grand Theft Auto Online your garage and the high-end
Khamelion
electric car, which is specific to GTA Online, are both purchased through in-game websites accessed through your Online character’s cell phone.

I'm kinda meh about this parent system until I see it. I know I'd rather just play as old characters, but I guess we'll see why they went against that. And with only 5 missions for the Ariel Challenges, I hope they're insanely hard and have a massive stat payout.

Just wished they woulda opened up a little more on how the Blimps gonna work.

Don't know how much fun flying the blimp is gonna be... But I'm sure Rockstar will put a little spin on it to make it more fun.