I just preordered the Official Grand Theft Auto V SG.. So I'll be picking it up along with my Collector's Edition Box in September.. I figure I've waited about five years for this game, so I might as well go all out :clap:

You realize with internet nowadays you don't need to buy a strategy guide.

Exactly, just google 'GTA V cheats' and they will all come up, a long with the easter eggs+tips.

^that... i've never owned one, i used to always use gamefaqs.com... nowadays there's wikia's and even IGN has stepped it up with their guides that it's actually worth checking their stuff out, i am using it right now for last of us...

plus, if i owned that guide i would be tempted to flip through and possibly spoil some of the missions...

^that... i've never owned one, i used to always use gamefaqs.com... nowadays there's wikia's and even IGN has stepped it up with their guides that it's actually worth checking their stuff out, i am using it right now for last of us...

plus, if i owned that guide i would be tempted to flip through and possibly spoil some of the missions...

I own a Uncharted 3 guide....if anyone cares it was $50 from BIGW.

- Just watched a video of a blimp taking off, looks shit scary.

It's like blowing a balloon up and not tying the end. Letting it go and watching it unpredictably flail around.

That's almost as expensive as the game itself... Was it worth it?

You realize with internet nowadays you don't need to buy a strategy guide.

Yeah you'd be better off making your own strategy guide.

And it would probably end up being more helpful and accurate than any of the official guides...

I just upgraded my pre order at Gamestop to the Special Edition. The Collector's Edition didn't seem like it was worth more than $125, let alone $150. I might of considered it if it had like 10" statues of Michael, Trevor and Franklin, like many Collector's Editions have. And not to mention I got a nice poster of the game cover. Gonna put that shit on my wall. :3

UK's GAME is having their own Limited Edition of Grand Theft Auto V It's called the VIP pass detail are to come tomorrow. At this time all that has been said.

So guys, we are knocking £5 off the deposit for the GAME Exclusive Limited Edition of #GTAV and ALSO £5 off the RRP to £59.99....sooo....

Get down any GAME store to place a £5 deposit on this VERY limited edition OR upgrade your existing deposit to the Limited Edition!.....

We are also running #GTAV VIP Events nearer to launch! This is YOUR chance to get early access to the game, queue jump at midnight....

..and even get dibs on #GTAV merchandise!! Phew that's a lot and there's more info on the VIP Pass tomorrow! Get this RT for us!!!

https://twitter.com/GAMEBolton

Quite a lot of places had unique preorder bonuses, remember with RDR, L.A. Noire and I believe Mafia II, certain retailers had specific items or missions you got which others didn't have.

That's almost as expensive as the game itself... Was it worth it?

Yes I learnt much more than if i would've just played the game itself .

So I've placed my order for GTA 5, which I'm sure 98.7 % of you have done as well. My question is this. If for instance I purchase the base model GTA ($60.00) would I in turn have to purchase all the extra amenities found in the collectors edition VIA downloadable content or would It only be available to those who purchased the collectors edition.? Another question I have is if in fact it is only available to those who purchase the collectors edition wouldn't that effect online play.? This is just something I've just recently wondered on. anyone's take and/or opinions are appreciated.

i'm pretty sure the downloadable stuff is only available for those that bought it... if they plan on selling them in the network stores afterwards, who knows... maybe someday down the line they will do that, but not right away... also yes, having that extra content will effect your experience online, but i am sure it will have no effect on anyone else...

So I've placed my order for GTA 5, which I'm sure 98.7 % of you have done as well. My question is this. If for instance I purchase the base model GTA ($60.00) would I in turn have to purchase all the extra amenities found in the collectors edition VIA downloadable content or would It only be available to those who purchased the collectors edition.? Another question I have is if in fact it is only available to those who purchase the collectors edition wouldn't that effect online play.? This is just something I've just recently wondered on. anyone's take and/or opinions are appreciated.

9 times out of 10 downloadable content that was 'exclusive' to a special edition of a game is made available later to all users of the same as normal DLC. See LA Noire for example.

The real benefit of buying the Special/Collector's Editions is day one use of the DLC and the actual physical objects like the art book and the blueprint map.

Whether or not that's something that appeals to you is just something you'll have to decide for yourself.

Except for when I taunt you with my Khamelion...

That's when he shoot's you to death and throws your corpse outta the car and gives it a test drive himself :P I was actually wondering if that would be possible though.. If someone has the DLC, can others who don't still drive that car, if the owner is killed for example ?

• Like 1

That's when he shoot's you to death and throws your corpse outta the car and gives it a test drive himself :P I was actually wondering if that would be possible though.. If someone has the DLC, can others who don't still drive that car, if the owner is killed for example ?

I'm counting on it.

I was wondering the same thing.