How, exactly, are we going to acquire it? Parachute towards the gondola and kick in a window as you approach?

The blimp can't stay in the air forever gunsmith...

I'd say it has a special spawn somewhere on the map, more than likely the airport.

there is a blimp airbase somewhere im pretty sure....

What other games have they delayed other then GTA 4 and this one?

I believe LA NOIRE, MAX PAYNE 3, and I think Red Dead Redemption,

O.K. ........................................ But other than those, none then...

My Sarcasm went right over your heads. Didn't it... :huh:

That's 5 games ranging from 2008-2013, what more do people need in order to tell Rockstar delays games?

GTA V's already been delayed, I doubt that they're going to do it again.

What other games have they delayed other then GTA 4 and this one?

I believe LA NOIRE, MAX PAYNE 3, and I think Red Dead Redemption,

O.K. ........................................ But other than those, none then...

That's 5 games ranging from 2008-2013, what more do people need in order to tell Rockstar delays games?

Oh I was actually asking a serious question. I had no idea. I believe you guys.

How, exactly, are we going to acquire it? Parachute towards the gondola and kick in a window as you approach?

The blimp can't stay in the air forever gunsmith...

I'd say it has a special spawn somewhere on the map, more than likely the airport.

I think I read in one of the articles that the players can own ports and runways. So it only seems logical that the blimp spawns on the runway.

I'd imagine we don't start out the game with an airstrip at our disposal. So for the eager players that want to dive into the blimp straight out of the gate, where do they go?

I would guess that the blimp would be kept in some kind of place that people with the code will get like maybe a hanger, or just a special spawn point reserved for the blimp in an airport

Ah. But what do we do from there? Grapple it with our wrist-mounted hook and climb aboard?

I hope that is trevors special ability.

Is the airport (LSX) not a reasonable place for it to spawn? :huh:

No, I'd imagine it'd be at a facility owned by "Atomic". Here in NE Ohio, the Goodyear blimp is based in Akron, where the Goodyear plant is. Most airports, especially international ones, won't tolerate a slow-moving behemoth like a blimp at their facilities. Clogs up air traffic, etc. So I would think R* would abide by real-world airport protocol.

Not much different from helicopters. May not be normal for an international airport to have helis but there's usually a heliport nearby (at least in the NYC area). Let us not forget that Rockstar consolidates things and has put plenty of choppers at the airports.

In anycase, the Goodyear blimp in LA is at 19200 South Main Street, Gardena, CA 90248. A little piece of land ~9 miles from LAX. If there is a separate little airbase for the blimp in GTA 5 someone else can have fun guessing where it will be on the blueprint map.

I live near an international air port and they have blimps take off their from time to time. I am not sure why, but they do.

so for the game I could imagine it being at the air port.

I got my Collector's Edition or so i hope, i refuse to pay it off now. last time i reserved a game the employee took it off of reserve and stole my money :no:

Did you do anything about it? I would've murdered them. I would've murdered everyone in the store.

Ya i was about to go Trevor on them but that only got me kicked out. So i just did what any law abiding citizen would do ... :bullshit: ... called the police, they could not do anything (go to court) so i went back to the store talking about how the police where going to knock down there door if i didn’t get my game. i think they just wanted me out of there i was just happy to get my GTA late or not.

I pre-orderd the Special edition, since collector's edition isn't available in my country... sad...