I'm sure they've thought of that, there's no way they'll allow us to go on a jet rampage completely unopposed. Also the blimp is quite an interesting concept because of its characteristics, it would be quite a challenge to survive a 5 star assault in it, it might even be some sort of achievement. I'm wondering what would happen if a stray bullet pierced the hull, would the whole thing deflate and you'd go flailing like a limp penis to your death? Is it similar to the boats in GTA where you have to walk up to the controls to 'enter' the vehicle? And would it stay stationary while you aren't piloting it, allowing you to rain death down on everybody?

I'm sure they've thought of that, there's no way they'll allow us to go on a jet rampage completely unopposed. Also the blimp is quite an interesting concept because of its characteristics, it would be quite a challenge to survive a 5 star assault in it, it might even be some sort of achievement.

If they make achievements specifically and only for people who pre-order I'm going to be pretty annoyed. I like achievement hunting, and it would annoy me if I couldn't get one achievement simply because I didn't preorder. Also, I hate multiplayer achievements because they are it is extremely unpredictable whether you will get them or not.

• Like 1

If they make achievements specifically and only for people who pre-order I'm going to be pretty annoyed. I like achievement hunting, and it would annoy me if I couldn't get one achievement simply because I didn't preorder. Also, I hate multiplayer achievements because they are it is extremely unpredictable whether you will get them or not.

As of September 17, the blimp will be exclusive to those who preorder. This is probably a timed exclusive, and after a few months it will be available as a free or very cheap DLC.

Also, at the risk of restarting the mess from a few pages ago... you could just preorder the game, rather than complaining about what happens if you don't preorder...

As of September 17, the blimp will be exclusive to those who preorder. This is probably a timed exclusive, and after a few months it will be available as a free or very cheap DLC.

Also, at the risk of restarting the mess from a few pages ago... you could just preorder the game, rather than complaining about what happens if you don't preorder...

It's more complicated for some people to preorder, don't forget not everyone lives in the US or Western Europe.

They could be lying about the wanted stars like they did purchasable property.

I do not think they lied about purchasable property, I think they announced that they would not include it to see how people responded. They got a negative response so they changed their minds.

Amazon ?

Shipping

I wouldn't worry about it, I doubt there would be a trophy item for something not everyone will have.

I do not think they lied about purchasable property, I think they announced that they would not include it to see how people responded. They got a negative response so they changed their minds.

Yeah, I believe that was pretty early on. A lot would've changed since then, and this was a good thing, probably stemming from the responses.

Yeah, I believe that was pretty early on. A lot would've changed since then, and this was a good thing, probably stemming from the responses.

Is that what caused the delay??? :o

Is that what caused the delay??? :o

Nah, Rockstar plans to delay their games. They can't release a game without delaying it, it's just how they work.

• Like 1

What other games have they delayed other then GTA 4 and this one?

I believe LA NOIRE, MAX PAYNE 3, and I think Red Dead Redemption,

O.K. ........................................ But other than those, none then...

O.K. ........................................ But other than those, none then...

That's 5 games ranging from 2008-2013, what more do people need in order to tell Rockstar delays games?

Well that's 5 including V, don't know how many you need for an example.

Edit: MC:LA, Manhunt 2, GTA:SA (only a week though) and technically Agent since it was scheduled to release for PS3, but now it's not looking that way.

So that's 8 for definite, and maybe even 9 from 2004-2013.

It's more complicated for some people to preorder, don't forget not everyone lives in the US or Western Europe.

Bummer. In that case I guess you'll be waiting for the blimp to sail in via DLC. Rockstar has a pattern of releasing preorder content to everyone sometime after the game is released. Should have plenty to keep you busy until then anyway...

For Red Dead, there were some outfits, a Golden Guns pack and the War Horse. All were available for around $1 less than a year after release.

LA Noire had a couple add-on cases, outfits and a couple of weapons. Those were available within a few weeks for $4, $1, and free, respectively.

Max Payne 3 had some weapons, power-ups, and multiplayer maps as preorder goodies. Not sure when they became available to the rest of us or how much they cost, but probably not more than a couple of dollars.

Point is, the blimp will be available without a preorder, just not on day 1.

How, exactly, are we going to acquire it? Parachute towards the gondola and kick in a window as you approach?

The blimp can't stay in the air forever gunsmith...

I don't know why everybody wants to bitch and cry about delays, suck it the fuck up. If you think you can do better make your own game. I'll take quality over quantity.

I don't mind waiting, but what's the point in announcing a release date if you're going to push it back? Maybe once or twice sure, it happens. But it's happened so often with Rockstar, one would think they would've learnt to only announce it when they are extremely confident.

How, exactly, are we going to acquire it? Parachute towards the gondola and kick in a window as you approach?

The blimp can't stay in the air forever gunsmith...

I'd say it has a special spawn somewhere on the map, more than likely the airport.