Damn GTA is the only series that i'd even consider getting the collectors edition of their games. Sucks we don't get a statue or metalbox, but i bought IV collectors edition and I just pre-ordered this one! Sucked that i missed San Andreas CE what came with it?

Sucks we don't get a statue or metalbox

If you're referring to a metal case for the game, that's incorrect. The Limited and Collector's Editions come in a Steelbook.

How the fuck are they already sold out it was announced this week I didn't even think they would sell extravagantly because of the price

How the fuck are they already sold out it was announced this week I didn't even think they would sell extravagantly because of the price

I guess that, unlike most games, there is actually a finite supply of limited edition copies.

Or they're trying to get you to pre-order from the Warehouse, which is what I've done.

Major games usually sell out very quickly. I didn't pre-order GTA IV soon enough, and I wasn't able to get a collector's edition. I pre-ordered my special edition of V the same day they announced it.

I messaged EB games, Australian version of Gamestop, about the Collectors Edition a few hours after the announcement and apparently they were sold out. Looks like I'm getting Special Edition.

*sigh

Fair enough. It wasn't even advertised on their website. Unless they called customers to offer it to them I don't see how they could have "sold out".

I messaged EB games, Australian version of Gamestop, about the Collectors Edition a few hours after the announcement and apparently they were sold out. Looks like I'm getting Special Edition.

*sigh

Fair enough. It wasn't even advertised on their website. Unless they called customers to offer it to them I don't see how they could have "sold out".

That's what they did to me - gave me a call as I already had a decent deposit down and asked me if I wanted to upgrade cos they only had 2 per store

I got my Collector's Edition or so i hope, i refuse to pay it off now. last time i reserved a game the employee took it off of reserve and stole my money :no:

Ordered myself the Special Edition. Couldn't be arsed with the hat and little things not needed that are in the Collectors Edition. Any additonal in game content included in Collectors Edition e:g playing as past GTA characters online you can probably get on PSN, Xbox marketplace anyways.

I got my Collector's Edition or so i hope, i refuse to pay it off now. last time i reserved a game the employee took it off of reserve and stole my money :no:

Did you do anything about it? I would've murdered them. I would've murdered everyone in the store.

• Like 3

Did you do anything about it? I would've murdered them. I would've murdered everyone in the store.

And since im broke i would be your wheelman for the low low price of $159.99+tax

Amazon seems to have limited supply. the collector's edition was sold out on amazon germany. I pre-ordered mine from rockstar games :)

Zidane's picture is my only recollection of the SA special/collectors edition. Funny how he became the pinup. Remember my deepthroatin' gif competition entry? xD

Seems like every preorder website is sold out so people are forced to buy from the warehouse. It's a government-alien-terrorist conspiracy!