Would have been much better to get a collectors edition like this: character model replica(of your choice), rockstar keychain, bank bag w/key,game art poster and los Santos hat in the metal box.. we waited 5 yrs for this game, they could have done better. Who cares about art books? I don't..

Would have been much better to get a collectors edition like this: character model replica(of your choice), rockstar keychain, bank bag w/key,game art poster and los Santos hat in the metal box.. we waited 5 yrs for this game, they could have done better. Who cares about art books? I don't..

I do...... Narcissist...

I think that they used o give the map away for free... Now they are charging for it...

Interesting they call it "additional" though. Presumably there is a map for the standard game too, just not as big/fancy.

Glorious. Gotta scrounge up some money.

Later this summer, I can't wait to hear about some fool who tries to pull off a massive bank heist (that involves exterminator uniforms) to make money for the special edition of GTAV.

• Like 3

We haven't even seen the full map yet. There's a reason Rockstar didn't show us the top half of the map.

If anyone has the r* keychain from the gta 4 special edition I got $25 on that... Or if you know where I can buy one...

The one I had wore out 6 months ago and I was hoping gta 5 would bring more keychains

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ROCKSTAR-PROMO-KEYRING-KEYCHAIN-GRAND-THEFT-AUTO-IV-III-V-PS1-PS2-PS3-XBOX-360-/330925817904?pt=UK_VideoGames_Merchandise_RL&hash=item4d0cb74030

Bought one, thanks

I want the extra vehicles/property and the online classic characters, but i dunno about paying $150 for collectors edition... Is a hard choice.

We haven't even seen the full map yet. There's a reason Rockstar didn't show us the top half of the map.

If anyone has the r* keychain from the gta 4 special edition I got $25 on that... Or if you know where I can buy one...

The one I had wore out 6 months ago and I was hoping gta 5 would bring more keychains

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4d0cb74030

I got that free with my last purchase in the R* warehouse.

Got that too, plus if you go to their site, they also have the collector's edition. (£119.99 + £20.00 deposit)

Any idea how we get the blimp??

The blimp has to land eventually. There will probably be a certain time window where it is landed somewhere and you can go get it.

Or get one of the other characters to fly over it, parachute on top of it then rappel down the side and jack it like you would any other vehicle...

EDIT: Doh, forgot it was a "special" feature

pre ordered the collectors edition from Game. it better come on release day, or il be one uphappy guy lol

*erm* ....I mean I'm sure it'll arrive on time... :whistle:

• Like 1

I'm gonna head out to hmv in the morning to see if I can up my pre-order to the collectors edition, I already paid the £39.99 in full months ago so it only works out to be an additional £80.00. That is if they have the collectors addition!

Special edition all the way for me. It seems like the best deal. Besides, I can deal without the 2 singleplayer vehicles, and if I want that electric one, I'll just shoot someone with the collector's edition out of their car. I don't much care for the physical accessories either. Also, isn't it kind of pointless to add a garage when we have the ability to buy property?

• Like 1

pre ordered the collectors edition from Game. it better come on release day, or il be one uphappy guy lol

I've had games delivered a day early from game, when pre-ordering online

• Like 1

Just got a phone call from EB Games - they only have 2 collectors editions per store and I am down for one - fuck yeah!!!

realy?!?! damn!

good thing i already got mine pre-ordered then!