I'm broke nigga, I'm broke! How do I get the 150 bucks... I could sell the aluminum wheels of my car and buy steel ones instead.lol Or rob a liqour store or something.

Still got plenty of time I guess.

Fixed :D

nice work :D... welcome to the forums...

Cheers, I've been around before, back in the old gta-sanandreas.com days lol....

But yeah more on topic.....is it just me or does it seem like it isn't anywhere near as big as Rockstar was saying. It is fairy big (baring in mind most of Blaine County is missed out so we can't say for sure yet) but right now it seems about as big as Liberty City turned on it's side.

Oh yeah and looks like they are doing a more literal representation of 'South-Central' this time (The area next to the stadium on the map where we've seen Franklin near a few times) not 'East-Central' like Ganton in SA haha.

If anyone has the r* keychain from the gta 4 special edition I got $25 on that... Or if you know where I can buy one...

The one I had wore out 6 months ago and I was hoping gta 5 would bring more keychains

We haven't even seen the full map yet. There's a reason Rockstar didn't show us the top half of the map.

If anyone has the r* keychain from the gta 4 special edition I got $25 on that... Or if you know where I can buy one...

The one I had wore out 6 months ago and I was hoping gta 5 would bring more keychains

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ROCKSTAR-PROMO-KEYRING-KEYCHAIN-GRAND-THEFT-AUTO-IV-III-V-PS1-PS2-PS3-XBOX-360-/330925817904?pt=UK_VideoGames_Merchandise_RL&hash=item4d0cb74030

• Like 1

Okay some thoughts here:

The free weapons could still be accessable in the standard edition, only later in the game? Cause it says free weapons - we can still pay for them in Ammunation. Possible.

edit: Aswell as the garage, the hotrod and bike seem more like cheats to me, than content that wont be available for buyers of the standard version.

Okay some thoughts here:

The free weapons could still be accessable in the standard edition, only later in the game? Cause it says free weapons - we can still pay for them in Ammunation. Possible.

edit: Aswell as the garage, the hotrod and bike seem more like cheats to me, than content that wont be available for buyers of the standard version.

I doubt that they're just cheats to get the cars/weapons early. The cars/bike and weapons are almost definitely exclusive to the Special Edition ( meaning that they won't be found at all in the Vanilla version of the game ).

Good on R* for these lovely sets; however, like some of you, I don't think I'll throw down the bones for either. As someone previously mentioned, the part I was most excited about was actually riding/piloting the blimp, but the extra isn't worth that (and, frankly, though should have been a standard feature). I'm a huge fan, but I don't need the additional swag.

looks like the collector's edition is exclusive to gamestop and rockstar warehouse... bummer for the guys across the pond, you'll have to get it from the warehouse instead...

That Gamestop exclusive is probably just for MUrica!

There will almost definitely be Collector's Editions sold all around the world.

looks like the collector's edition is exclusive to gamestop and rockstar warehouse... bummer for the guys across the pond, you'll have to get it from the warehouse instead...

Not sure what you mean.

Game has the collector's edition too.

Unless I've missed something about what your saying? :s

gamestop posted it on facebook and R* retweeted it on twitter... hopefully someone like GAME get's the UK exclusive...

I got a text message from GAME today - the exact wording is as follows:

"GTA V Special Edition exclusive to GAME, just announced! Only £64.99 - Out 17th Sept! £10 deposit required, upgrade in-store now!"

gamestop posted it on facebook and R* retweeted it on twitter... hopefully someone like GAME get's the UK exclusive...

I got a text message from GAME today - the exact wording is as follows:

"GTA V Special Edition exclusive to GAME, just announced! Only £64.99 - Out 17th Sept! £10 deposit required, upgrade in-store now!"

Got that too, plus if you go to their site, they also have the collector's edition. (£119.99 + £20.00 deposit)

Got that too, plus if you go to their site, they also have the collector's edition. (£119.99 + £20.00 deposit)

Any idea how we get the blimp??

Any idea how we get the blimp??

The blimp has to land eventually. There will probably be a certain time window where it is landed somewhere and you can go get it.