Do you guys think they will still have the fold out color map with the "Brochure" style manual that has been a GTA tradition. Or is this blueprint map the only thing we will get?

I'm actually disappointed in the bonuses. In a game where they stress needing money and the importance of money, they give you all this free stuff, A garage full of cars, free weapons...no thanks. The physical items are cool though, but I don't think I want to spend $150 on it.

A garage full of cars? Im sorry but there only going to be one car in and a bike and 3 free weapons , there's still going to be plenty of stuff we can buy with a.hard earned in game cash

I like the in game collector edition features and the Los Santos hat.. but I just think for $150 it could of been a bit better. Gears of War had a replica full scale weapon, NBA 2K12 had a large game locker with a combination lock.. I like getting rare, cool stuff.. not complaining but they could have done better for $150.

Not too thrilled with some of the extra stuff in the Collectors Edition as well ( Hat/ Deposit Bag?? ). Where are the Michael/ Trevor/ Franklin Action Figures? Where's my Chop Dog Collar???

Kind of expected a little more from Rockstar.

• Like 1

Not too thrilled with some of the extra stuff in the Collectors Edition as well ( Hat/ Deposit Bag?? ). Where are the Michael/ Trevor/ Franklin Action Figures? Where's my Chop Dog Collar???

Kind of expected a little more from Rockstar.

you make a exultant point it should only be worth $120 if there are none of them in it.

Okay I'm a bit confused. Is the in-game content mentioned in the OP exclusive to the Collectors Edition or will it be in the Special Edition aswell? Because that's all I care about.

Some in game content will be in the special edition, but two extra in game content features ( Exclusive Vehicles with Garage and Custom GTA Online characters) are only in the collectors edition.

So it looks like I was right about the classic GTA multiplayer skins. I just really hope all of that stuff is available as DLC down the line.

What are you talking about then :huh:

Also do you guys think that the collectors edition will still come with the plastic game case and just have the steel book in with it just if you want to use it?

so let me guess after the game is released there will be no special addition cause there is a collectors edition.

an if you don't act now and preorder one then you don't get one.

so let me guess after the game is released there will be no special addition cause there is a collectors edition.

If you don't pre-order before the release date you don't get the features in the Special Edition ( Of course ).

Although they might release the extra features from the Special Editions as a form of DLC at some point further down the track.

If you don't pre-order before the release date you don't get the features in the Special Edition ( Of course ).

Although they might release the extra features from the Special Editions as a form of DLC at some point further down the track.

ok that is what i was wanting to know. whell i guess i should preorder.

Oh this is a hard decision. I want it, but $150?

... I am technically broke so I shouldn’t but I could find the money to pay for it (who needs to eat). I don't know.

Oh who am I kidding, of course I am going to get it.

so has anyone pre ordered from from rockstar before, thinking about doing it, but im suspicious of mail pre orders, will i get it on day of release?

If you mean from Rockstar Warehoue then Yes I did for GTA IV special edition and received the game on release. I also received a Liberty City Swingers T-Shirt and Foam finger free of charge along with packages of stickers.

shit. I didn't want to send 150 bucks.... but I just couldn't help myself. I've been waiting for this 5 years, It's worth it.

That's exactly what I was thinking.... It's been 5 years. I'm going all out on this one. Collectors edition, Strategy Guide, All DLC, And all promotional items. :)

• Like 2