I would like to Pre-order the Special Edition, however I'm wondering... If the game is technically banned from being sold in retail stores here, would I be able to pre-order it online and have it shipped here? Or would it be intercepted at customs or some shit like that.

Also: Will the Special and Collectors Editions be available in stores where the game is not banned? If so I might just get from the US or something on/after Sept. 17.

http://www.geekaygames.com/ps3/grand-theft-auto-5.html This is a retail store, however they've managed to find a loophole or something so they can sell the game in their online store but they don't sell it in their store in the mall. Also, it's AED300 which is fucking expensive ($81 for the standard edition...)

ok. But you never know...

Yes. We do know.

The PS4 won't release until the fourth quarter of 2013 which doesn't start until October 1st.

GTA V releases on September 17th.

i didn't know you work for Rockstar

Who said I did? I'm quoting publicly available information.

Rockstar has announced PS3 and 360 as the consoles. And like I said Sony has a PS4 launch date in the fourth quarter which is after V's September release. The Xbox One has no release date outside of 'later this year.'

Face it, if V was going to be a launch title on either system it would be trumpeted to the skies.

Facts are facts.

i defiantly like the view of the map and i also would get the collectors just to drive the blimp but i bet some how some way a player will find a secret way to get the blimp.

if i can't drive it then i will blow it up.

I think this is more true to form, I noticed that 2 of the pictures werent the right way up, and inverted for some reason

lsmap.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

*Edit: Actually it's wrong way up, back to the drawing board a sec*

i dunno... the more i look at it, the more i think the section floating on the left needs to be rotated counterclockwise 90 degrees and slid down to the bottom of the image on the right... it looks like the geography matches up more on the bottom part of the rolled up map...

EDIT: or maybe not... i wish i had time to mess around with this... perhaps on my lunch break :lol:...

just don't want to be sitting here on day of release and it doesn't show up lol

Thats another reason why I cancelled my AmazonUK order, hoping my local GAME store will be doing a midnight opening for it, that way, i don't have to wait till morning to get it. (Y)

I won't be getting either edition of the game, just the basic. That stuff would only get eaten by my cats anyway.

wtf is gunshit he should be all over this by now unless he doesn't know which for some people is a good idea?. (9:06 AM)

any way im here and im happy to see the map and blimp.

edit wtf is gunsmith 117.

I don't know about anyone else, but the fact that we'll be able to drive the blimp excites me more than any of the other Special/Collectors Edition content.

• Like 1

Just have to one up me don't you Dup.

Looks good, thanks for finding a large HD version. (Y) Now I can clearly see the Hotrod, and the weapon that Michael is holding.

Edit. Now I have a HD version as well HA...