Sign in to follow this  
DuPz0r

Islamic extremists in the UK

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

- Mahatma Ghandi

As much as you may not like to admit it, many of these attacks are driven more by political rather than ideological motivation. Although it is an unfortunate reality that the two come hand-in-hand, thereby undermining the practicalities of secularism, we must accept that international politics (particularly middle-east) do not adhere to Western (secular-based) practice. Therefore, our governments should aim to address these underlying issues, rather than treating the superficial symptoms. This is the true challenge we face, not only in our own country, but all over the world. The separation of religion and government is vital and can only be adressed over time. Our political leaders could never come outright and show explicit support for secularism, it would be calamitous!

But I digress, never lose faith in those around you. There is more good in this world than we give credit.

• Like 3

If these people despise the UK so much, if they supposedly don't identify with any of the values there, why not pack up and go somewhere else?

Put simply, the good ol' "why don't they fuck off back to where they came from." It's because our country is weak... a pushover. Sometimes (not often mind you), I wish this country were more like America, at least they have the death penalty. Still, nowhere is immune to the effects of crazy religious fucktards who think they are working for a just cause.

Lol that video has been shared around the net by every outlet. In this particular video the colours of both blooded hands have been corrected purposefully by some crazy theory nut.

It's true though that I've not really heard or seen evidence of a full beheading. But they obviously viciously chopped away at his kneck until he died.

I'm against all extremist views on religion, religions are the reason most of the shit in the world is happening. Centuries back it were the christians with their crusades. Nowadays it's usually the muslims that cause problems. This issue is not only happening in England, it is happening throughout Europe, Russia and the former Soviet states, Africa, Indonesia and the Middle East. The USA gets attacked, because they (muslim extremist) see them as the aggresor.

I think this problem is going to escalate sometimes and I'm afraid what it will take to solve it. Because you win a war when you are the eviliest mofo of them all.

I'm not racist, I hate all religions. Just my 2 cents.

I'm against all extremist views on religion, religions are the reason most of the shit in the world is happening. Centuries back it were the christians with their crusades. Nowadays it's usually the muslims that cause problems. This issue is not only happening in England, it is happening throughout Europe, Russia and the former Soviet states, Africa, Indonesia and the Middle East. The USA gets attacked, because they (muslim extremist) see them as the aggresor.

I think this problem is going to escalate sometimes and I'm afraid what it will take to solve it. Because you win a war when you are the eviliest mofo of them all.

SMFH.

When will you ppl realise you blaming religion for most of what's wrong in the world is a COMPLETE FUCKING LOAD OF SHIT. Humans fight, humans will always fuck shit up, no matter the cause. Money is a FAR more frequent cause than religion. Without religion, ppl wouldn't even have the will to do some of the shit they do today. Without religion, ppl would have NO hope in times of turmoil.

Religion is fine. It's ppl who suck.

Take some "bloody" responsibility.

Simple solution: expel all foreigners and stay out of their lands.

Where exactly on the political spectrum do you fall?

Honestly the thing that shocks me the most is that the attack happened and nobody tried to stop it.

Weapon or not, if two pussies of any ethnicity, religion or variable you can think of jump somebody you can be damn sure I would stop it. Pussies just stood around and let two guys hack a dude to pieces.

Bystander effect.

Where exactly on the political spectrum do you fall?

Honestly the thing that shocks me the most is that the attack happened and nobody tried to stop it.

Weapon or not, if two pussies of any ethnicity, religion or variable you can think of jump somebody you can be damn sure I would stop it. Pussies just stood around and let two guys hack a dude to pieces.

Probably due to bystander effect.

The bystander effect is a social psychological phenomenon that refers to cases in which individuals do not offer help to a victim. The probability of help is inversely related to the number of bystanders. In other words, the greater the number of bystanders, the less likely it is that any one of them will help. Several variables help to explain why the bystander effect occurs. These variables include: ambiguity, cohesiveness and diffusion of responsibility.

It's bad what happened, but not really a surprise anymore.

Both guys seemed to be a lone wolves by the looks of it, both British born and of Nigerian descent who converted from Christianity to Islam a few years ago.

It's pretty obvious of why this happened even if the politicians deny it, it's because of the foreign policy, but no high ranking politician will admit it.

If these people despise the UK so much, if they supposedly don't identify with any of the values there, why not pack up and go somewhere else?

Put simply, the good ol' "why don't they fuck off back to where they came from." It's because our country is weak... a pushover. Sometimes (not often mind you), I wish this country were more like America, at least they have the death penalty. Still, nowhere is immune to the effects of crazy religious fucktards who think they are working for a just cause.

Where would you deport them to? One's British born and the other is likely to be too.

That's a nice thought, but not really practical. Do you know the economic impact of not being able to have safe access to the Suez Canal, for example?

You talk about integrating Muslims, but those people in the video are extremists, Muslims integrate anywhere in the world.

Viceman was talking about more Muslims than just these two....

Hey, I agree. But none of that is the "politicians fault". I was merely point out to viceman that the politicians aren't the only ones to blame.

@cheezit re don't blame the religion, blame people.

Religion isn't a gun, it's an idea created by people, and there's no reason to seperate the two.

Apes don't go to church on Sunday...

• Like 1

That's a nice thought, but not really practical. Do you know the economic impact of not being able to have safe access to the Suez Canal, for example?

There's no reason to believe the Suez Canal would be closed off to Europeans due to the repatriation of foreigners.

There's no reason to believe the Suez Canal would be closed off to Europeans due to the repatriation of foreigners.

See why would you say they were foreigners, when they were British Born, because they're black?

What if a white British person committed a terrorist attack, where would you deport him to?

I don't really understand why this is a headline story around the world with the headline "TERROR ATTACK" when all it is, is 2 honkys killing someone - happens all over the world all the time but because they are Muslim in a western country, it gets blown way out of proportion.

I don't really understand why this is a headline story around the world with the headline "TERROR ATTACK" when all it is, is 2 honkys killing someone - happens all over the world all the time but because they are Muslim in a western country, it gets blown way out of proportion.

It probably differs from a hate crime, since the attackers had a political aim, which was to try and get the UK to withdraw its troops from Afghanistan.

SMFH.

When will you ppl realise you blaming religion for most of what's wrong in the world is a COMPLETE FUCKING LOAD OF SHIT. Humans fight, humans will always fuck shit up, no matter the cause. Money is a FAR more frequent cause than religion. Without religion, ppl wouldn't even have the will to do some of the shit they do today. Without religion, ppl would have NO hope in times of turmoil.

The main cause of war and friction between certain countries/races, is because of politics & religion/beliefs, it's an old-age fact.

Not closed, but not safe.

The middle east would be be in an state of continuos war, like africa. Pirates would run rampant. At they very least port fees would go up, similar to the way opec sets oil prices.

SMFH.

The main cause of war and friction between certain countries/races, is because of politics & religion/beliefs, it's an old-age fact.

The main cause of war and friction between certain countries/races, is because of money and greed. Also, even without religion, ppl will still have something to fight about. Even if Atheism became the norm, I guaran-damn-tee (Kuz 3:16) you that the world would fight over shit. That's an age old fact.

Blaming religion for anything is nonsense. Religion isn't an agent, it doesn't make decisions. People do. A PERSON decided to go and chop that man's head off. He made that decision for himself. HE needs to take responsibility.

If a muslim man decided to give his kidney to save a child in the name of Allah/God, why would another muslim man kill a child in the same name under the same book?

People make decisions and need to take responsibility for them. Blaming religion does nothing but give them an excuse.

EDIT: And you know with that being said I guess I can't blame money either. I guess ppl are just greedy.

There seems to be no definite answer to why ppl do what they do. I guess ppl are just too different.

Ouch... my brain hurts :(

• Like 2

To put what Cheezy said in broader terms, wars are fought for the attainment of wealth and/or power and are justified by ideology. Wether it's religious or political ideology, it is merely a means to an end. It is something we all identify with, all people hold something to be sacred wether it's their religion, their nationality or even their favorite sports team. We defy logic and reason to believe in something because it's convenient or familiar.

To put what Cheezy said in broader terms, wars are fought for the attainment of wealth and/or power and are justified by ideology. Wether it's religious or political ideology, it is merely a means to an end. It is something we all identify with, all people hold something to be sacred wether it's their religion, their nationality or even their favorite sports team. We defy logic and reason to believe in something because it's convenient or familiar.

• Like 1

So well written, you had to preach it twice :P

Dozytwotime

Who says they were Islamic?

"We must fight them as they fight us"

To me it looks like a statement to make the rest of Britain wake up to how Islam is slowly taking over this country.

£10 the "soldier" was Muslim or of mid-east (arab) descent.

Are you sniffing fuckin glue mate? Read a motherfucking paper you Doyle!

Are you sniffing fuckin glue mate? Read a motherfucking paper you Doyle!

Read the rest of the thread you moron, and at the time of that posting, there was no "motherfucking paper" numbnuts, it'd only just happened. I was speculating because I didn't know the facts yet. Maybe . . . just maybe, try finding some brains before you post in future, you give geordies a bad name with your idiocy.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure he was just playing with you, Craze.

You've been on such a short fuse lately.. everything okay, buddy? Are you getting picked on at school again?! Those little shits! :angry: