CaPn bOnEs

iGTA5 MP Event (May 27 - PS3)

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not butthurt.... It just pisses me off that Kuz would say something like that. What did I say about him? nothing.

Who cares who's the easiest kill... It's just for fun... But Kuz 's ego is too big and he has to talk shit for no reason when in reality he's probably 95 pounds of Loser.

Well when Kuz starts calling people out it makes you pretty heated. What he said was uncalled for.

I didn't know we played just to call out who sucks the most... I thought it was just for fun.

At least I'm not the biggest douche on these forums. You got that one my friend.

spongebob-butthurt.gif

I'm actually 6'5, 235lbs of sexy but whatever. I was just messing with you, Bronson. I said the same thing to Jizzy, yet you don't see him crying.

Eat something. You're being cranky.

I hate when you're just playing a game for fun and some douche bag comes out and starts talking about how you suck for no reason. That's one of my pet peeves.

No I'm not, cunt.

He just did it to piss you off. He shouldn't have done it, and you shouldn't have taken it so personally. Lesson learned, story sucked. The End.

• Like 1

Seriously though, face off. Kuz if you are going to call him out and say he's an easy kill, then prove it... and if you (Bronson) say you're not an easy kill and you're better than he thinks, then prove it.

• Like 1

Regardless, a one-on one would be great. Confine it to some small enclosure like the building on Liberty Island, and you've got yourself an event worth charging admission for.

Go reread, Bronson. You're the one who said I sucked, I said you were easy points because you're always there when it's needed.

This is all a bit silly. I forget how sensitive people can get sometimes...

I'm done. <_<

Seriously though, face off. Kuz if you are going to call him out and say he's an easy kill, then prove it... and if you (Bronson) say you're not an easy kill and you're better than he thinks, then prove it.

Fine by me.

I'm not an "easy kill" but I'm not that good either. I just play for fun. Kuz is the one starting shit.

I guess you missed the part about Mr. Tastey and such.

But why the need to talk shit? If you really are just "playing for fun" then there's no need to call people out.

I didn't say anything to you.... You just randomly come out and say shit for no reason.... People don't like that.

Because you didn't show!...

You didn't show.

That hurt me, man. Here I was getting ready to play GTAIV with my best buddy and then he's nowhere to be found. No warning or nothing, you just.. wasn't there...

I'm sorry, Bronson. I'll try to consider your feelings more in the future. Okay? Now let's ask your grandma for some cookies.