CaPn bOnEs

iGTA5 MP Event (May 27 - PS3)

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The race to the armored van in Bomb Da Base was pretty epic. Weaving through traffic and such. Reminded me of this...

Go to 1:50

5:49 Godfathers demise.

I felt like a douche for getting caught up with my uncle.

Then again, you guys probably didn't notice I was gone.

I did, without you or Bronson there was nobody to hunt down for easy points.

Ku, you suck anyways. you're always in last place.

And how am I an easy out? I always come in 3rd or 4th....

True dat^

I felt like a douche for getting caught up with my uncle.

Then again, you guys probably didn't notice I was gone.

I did, without you or Bronson there was nobody to hunt down for easy points.

Ku, you suck anyways. you're always in last place.

And how am I an easy out? I always come in 3rd or 4th....

The only time I've ever lost to you is when I show up late, or when I was trying to do some other shit at the same time. (like fucking around with my mic), and even then I still beat you. Plus, last time was the only time I've ever came in last, and that's because of three things..

1) I arrived late

2) I was trying to hook my mic up so I only played 1/3 of the whole match

3) I was the only one without autoaim

I'm better than most of you here, tbh you just don't know iy because I'd rather fuck around with cars and other shit.

YEAH I FUCKING SAID IT. COME AT ME.

You're easy points because you just are, Bronson. Deal with it.

Strong words, friend.

We will now come at you. lol jk Kuz did kill me a good amount of times while playing mafia works, so did gtagrl, everybody was beastin... Bones and Dup are the two hardest to kill, usually when me and Bones come face-to-face it's a double-kill. He's gots them skillz lol

• Like 1

Fof me it's the Kill death ratio that counts the most.

To me somebody with 27 kills and 32 deaths is still better than someone with 40 kills and 80 deaths.

My words did come off as strong, but when my gaming skills are questioned 3 times in less than 24hrs, shit get to poppin.

My money's on Kuz over Bronson. Ole Cheezy probably thinks most of us aren't much of a challenge. He's been late to the match a few times and often goes off fucking around away from the fray anyway, so posted final results are not indicative of his skill. I got paired up with Kuz a couple of times during Mafiya Work and his driving control makes me envious. bOnEs has blown my mind with heli control, and there's no doubt Godfather will be king of kills for the iGTA crew...but we're a good bunch to play with all around regardless of who's able to join. I'm glad you guys are patient with cannon fodder like me who's barely logged any MP time, just glad I can hold my own and get a couple decent kills in.

The thing I liked about Cops N Crooks is the timing runs like a mission during regular gameplay - you have to be precise or you won't win. One time bOnEs and Dupz spawned in the car with me at the wheel, but it looked to me like I was in the back seat. The interminable 5-second delay until I realized I was driving was all it took for the bad guys to get a head start - by the time I caught up to them, it was too late.

One thing I did like about TBoGT match was rewards for kill assists - I don't know how many times I got bOnEs or whoever down to one health bar left just before they took me out, only for someone else to get credit for the kill.

• Like 3

It's not that I don't think you guys are a challenge, I like playing you all, it's just that sometimes fun is more important than winning, and if that means taking 5 minutes to find an Mr. Tastey truck for our amusement than by God let the Metal be Twisted.

(See what I don did dur?)

I don't know Bronson, you do die a whole lot. Maybe because of your all in style of play I just think I've got your number. I like to be smart about things and avoid the motherfucker with the RPG.

*cough*bOnEs*cough*

• Like 3

Because I don't camp, get in cars, or go searching for guns. I just run in and shoot away and if I happen to run into a gun on the way there then I'll pick it up. And I always seem to run into godfather :(

You know what, next deathmatch I can make it too I'm changing my strategy....

I don't play GTA Mulitplayer that much and when I do it's usually Co-Op.... So I know I'm not the best out there.

You guys are such good sports, and never seem to forget that the prime directive in Multiplayer is to have fun. Respect.

Well when Kuz starts calling people out it makes you pretty heated. What he said was uncalled for.

I didn't know we played just to call out who sucks the most... I thought it was just for fun.

At least I'm not the biggest douche on these forums. You got that one my friend.