You changed one little thing. That shouldn't even count as fan art.

I didn't like the way the 3 bars were combined, so I changed it and thought people would like to see it. If it is worthless I will delete my post.

The combined bar looks stupid, but my greatest concern is all the thick lines in the HUD. There's this gorgeous, realistic game world, and then there's a cartoonish-looking HUD slapped onto it, and it looks terribly out of place.

That's the extent of my concern regarding this subject, you can let this die again.

• Like 1

Well, it's not like they'll change it now... And I think it's fine.

" We here at Rockstar Games would like to announce another delay. Due to the fact of the way the 3 bars on the HUD were combined" It could happen :v

To be fair, that would be a pretty easy fix. Of course, Rockstar always pushes a lot harder when the game is this close to release, so I'm sure their employees are already near death.

I'm sure by the time the game is released it will have been improved.

Yeah I agree.

By the time the game is released it will definitely look more slick & polished. I can't remember a GTA game that had an ugly looking HUD.

But either way, as long as it doesn't stick out too much it should be fine. I usually like a minimalistic HUD for third person games anyway.

It's a box at the bottom corner of the screen. I dont care if it has mickey mouse ears coming out of it, as long as it works fine, I'm ok with it. I'll admit though, the three bars next to each other could be a problem, still beats the circular health/armor shit they had in IV

• Like 2

I actually really like IV's hud, or at least the way the health and armor was represented..

But just like someone mentioned before, it won't matter whether we like it or not because eventually we're all gonna get the feel of it and learn to love it :)

That would be cool if they let you select different HUD types in the options menu. they could have a classical setting that is just like GTA3 and VC.

90% of the people won't give a damn about the hud once they have the game in their hands

That would be cool if they let you select different HUD types in the options menu. they could have a classical setting that is just like GTA3 and VC.

That's so true. I never even thought about that. Chances are they might let us use the GTA IV style hud just in case we don't like the new one but to tell you the truth I don't give a damn about the hud.

It's a box at the bottom corner of the screen. I dont care if it has mickey mouse ears coming out of it, as long as it works fine, I'm ok with it. I'll admit though, the three bars next to each other could be a problem, still beats the circular health/armor shit they had in IV

Actually I like the mickey ears idea. They could have a game clock in one and finally have a speedometer in the other.

• Like 1