My guesses, there could be a little arrow that rotates around the "N" and is always pointed north. Or the "N" could be an arrow itself and rotate.

1644770e-a643-4a2b-bd07-524da1a9cc05_zps6939f020.jpg

277c5c1d-ad9a-483a-b516-2dbf0c0e001f_zpsf679fee7.jpg

• Like 1

My guesses, there could be a little arrow that rotates around the "N" and is always pointed north. Or the "N" could be an arrow itself and rotate.

That's exactly what my broke-ass pic depicted.

:(

That seems like a good solution.

^_^

That's exactly what my broke-ass pic depicted.

:(

I had a feeling it was. P.S. I finished the vid. :jumpy:

I'd expect LEU's idea but with the North arrow following the outside border of the map. ie. When you're heading South, the North arrow is at the bottom of the radar.

• Like 1

One issue I have: How are they going to produce a North marker on a square map?

Made mine a small line that you can see on the mini map border, it's pretty small but I think it would still get the job done and the line would look less awkward rotating around a rectangle.

I like LineEmUps's idea of an arrow that just rotates by itself rather then around the whole map. never thought of that but it would probably be the most ideal solution.

That's definitely something I wouldn't mind seeing.^

Great minds think alike, eh LEU? :v We oughta work for R*, I tells ya.

R* said we would have “3 bars” not 1 bar,

the guy that made that drawing must have some kind of sight problem or he was dreaming.

the bar he draw is the same size as the radar, that would leave 1/3 for health etc, and the radar is small enough.

so the 1 health/armor/special bar is just too small.

PS

did rockstar confirmed that ther would be a square radar¿

if not, they could use the same HUD from IV but instead of 2 bars around the radar they could make it 3

Edited by KingOfLosSantos

Redditors are having mixed feelings towards mine. :lol:

On the more positive side...

"The second to the last, is what the guy who saw GTA V and did an AMA, said that the font of the vehicle name looks like the font of the Michael.Franklin.Trevor trailers."

http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/comments/1fghz5/more_gtav_hud_fan_artwork/caa1alp

"I hope the font is like the second to last one."

http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/comments/1fghz5/more_gtav_hud_fan_artwork/caa4vq8

Head here for more judgment.

Someone mentioned it, although they were misinterpreting your radar. They didn't mention mine, but Reddit's a shithole, so fuck 'em.

Also, I spotted ConQueSteD's black ass on there.

• Like 1

What?

Hm...It appears that whatever message I was trying to communicate was corrupted by my retardation. I suppose I was trying to call attention to his use of "they" instead of "we".