im confused on why you guys keep making the minemap square? i thought the minemap is supost to be a circle with the health, armor, and special bar wraped around it.

oh i don't like what it said it said there will only be 5 stars.

and why be square, did they forget how to make circle.

but i guess if they want a square they can have a square but i like the circle better.

on the other hand i will be able to see more of the map so i can see why it would be a good idea.

did they forget how to make circle.

The Lead Circle Design Artist was recently laid off from Rockstar due to budget cuts, so the minimap is now being designed as a square.

Here's a half-hearted, tongue-in-cheek attempt at the multiplayer HUD. Ignore the Cleveland street, pretend it's L.A.

post-4046-0-75271500-1369171974_thumb.jp

Couldn't add too many names, it'd crowd the image too much. Apologies to the Xboxers that don't appear in this "screenshot".

• Like 1

I was disappointed enough in my first attempt that I felt the need to put an excessive amount of work into the second attempt.

For the most part, this is all I did today.

If I remember the previews correctly, the screen fills with static when you switch characters. I'm not sure if that happens when the other character is five feet away from you, so I didn't make a transition pic. I may alter it at some point.

You are correct. From CVG:

"...you ascend into the skies, Google Earth-style, the screen fills with static (although you can still see the outline of your location) and then you zoom across the city, zeroing in on the character of your choosing. The closer, geographically, Franklin, Trevor and Michael are to one another, the quicker the transition; when you're using all three in a mission, for example, the change will be instantaneous."

They do not, however, clarify if you see static in the short range transitions or not (at least not in this preview), just that it is faster. I actually wonder if the static was for demo purposes only, to limit what they saw of the map. probably not, but worth considering.

The operator of the largest gun/drug ring in Blaine County wouldn't be walkin' around with $8. That nigga would be stylin'.

$15, pimp. :yes: