I noticed that Caolan fella in the comments section on there.

Ho-ho-holy shit

I noticed that Caolan fella in the comments section on there.

Ho-ho-holy shit

he posts on our facebook stuff all the time... does he frequent the forums?? also, i am still trying to plan out my idea for this... as good as dup is, i know mine will pale in comparison but i should still do something...

Radar/mini-map is rectangular and resembles a 3D GPS display

Hmm I don't think I like that. I mean the square thing is fine, but the 3D/angle thing is kind of hard to see.

Edited by calimann83

here's mine so far... still working on the character wheel... i'm not gonna bother with the RPG stats because i get the feeling those will be in a different menu, not on the character wheel...

fakeHUD01.jpg

• Like 4

So here's a thought. What if all 3 protags had their own unique hud? Say Franklin's looked all graffiti like whilst Trevor's is all dingy and bloody.

• Like 1

So here's a thought. What if all 3 protags had their own unique hud? Say Franklin's looked all graffiti like whilst Trevor's is all dingy and bloody.

Don't see how if the HUD is to be minimal. However, I guess they could incorporate that with the healthbar and map.

here's mine so far... still working on the character wheel... i'm not gonna bother with the RPG stats because i get the feeling those will be in a different menu, not on the character wheel...

fakeHUD01.jpg

I like this, it feels more right.

That's a great idea, that actually sounds like something R* would do.

The three bars all around the radar is more of what I think we'll get. Pretty much the same set up as GTA IV with the special underneath.

This is what I'm up to, though. Since the radar is rectangular that leaves room for the bars under it:

post-3-0-65151300-1368994352.png

Edited by TreeFitty
see a few more posts down...
  • Like 1