hopefully people with better eyes can make out the letters... all i see is an "E"...

post-24-0-23354300-1368826229.jpg

it's either a semi trailer or a cargo container from a ship... however, those cargo containers usually end up on a train or a semi anyways... so i think we're all right :lol:...

• Like 3

see told you people it might be a train car or some thing close to that.

and you guys thought i aint smart.

• Like 1

hopefully people with better eyes can make out the letters... all i see is an "E"...

post-24-0-23354300-1368826229.jpg

it's either a semi trailer or a cargo container from a ship... however, those cargo containers usually end up on a train or a semi anyways... so i think we're all right :lol:...

It looks to be EOK or EGK Something is blocking the middle letter possibly a logo.

Lol yeah good one bones, so it means what ? Could we find some interesting stuff in it ?

People said we could find drugs into the ocean, but i have a question can we use this drug ? i am really impatient to know the answer.

The problem with the rail bridge theory is that the truss structure does not extend down into the water. It is all well above the water.

official-screenshot-parachute-over-rail-bridge.jpg

The portion we see under water in the sub pic also appears to be broken.

...that or you're seeing part of the entire train underwater... it could be two cars still linked together... the bridge theory was a stretch though, or it could be a shadow reflection of the one above the waves...

nope, it doesn't... it kind of looks too thin, like a downed electrical tower or part of the deck or crane of a cargo ship that was carrying the containers... or the remains of an old boat dock??

EDIT: or... it could be a part of the bridge up above... it looks like a chunk is missing on the blotch above... or is that a sunken cargo ship??

post-24-0-99138000-1368839123.jpg

Could be part of an oil platform too.

edit: example image

6.+Oil+platform.close.130.jpg

note the vertical tower and crane.

Is he standing on water in the bottom right?

Yeah he is, we call that water skiing.

-God where the hell all their inteligence goes tell me...

-Surely not on this forum son.

-Thank you god.

Whatever... Epsilon is waiting for you and mostly for your money lol

I'm just gonna force this to a different subject look a this screenshot now I know its highly improbable but am I the only one who thinks this copcar looks like the old vapid police cruiser from gta4 look at the grill

post-16689-0-88871500-1368877349_thumb.j

post-16689-0-28610400-1368877821_thumb.j

post-16689-0-29556000-1368877830.jpg

Yeah ithought it too when you first show it but after 5 sec of reflexion and concentration i can tell you it isn't. The front of the car on the new screen look a bit more massive and less lenght than the LCPD car.

And beside those are police cars they look close because they were designed to be as effective as possible.

Yeah he is, we call that water skiing.

-God where the hell all their inteligence goes tell me...

-Surely not on this forum son.

-Thank you god.

Whatever... Epsilon is waiting for you and mostly for your money lol

consider this a verbal warning... no flaming... i'm getting real tired of your shit...

What no I'm being serious it kinda does look like the car I'm aware of the ongoing argument/ feud between you two but believe me I'm not trying to get involved in any way at all. I was just trying to change the subject And point out something I saw is all