So basically we had municipal cops (LSPD), county cops (sheriffs), and now state cops (SA Highway Patrol):

kawasaki2bchp.jpg

super troopers?!?

Super+Troopers+7.jpg

this guy on facebook has commented about the cop uni's in some of the more recent screens... i wonder if there will be district-style rules with each division... like trever being cool with the highway patrol for transporting meth... or franklin having a denzel "training day" cop in his back pocket for the hood...

it could make exit routes for heists a little more dynamic... i've already read that driving through the hood in a police chase usually gets the bothers to shoot da pigs... i get the feeling that GTA V will be quite dynamic in their entire approach to the missions... if "deal breaker" for GTAIV taught me anything, it's that the approach can always be different, and the chase can change at a moments notice too...

• Like 5

Yeah and i am happy that you finaly notice that police and tactical intervention team hanging side of police cars looks weird ? Do you ?

It is scaring me i don't want to see those guys trying to jump on my car, i think it is unrealistic. Never heard or seen that. Rockstar try to add a cool feature like shooting while driving already possible but no one used it because it was a bit hard and not really necessary, but now i think you would reconsider it if some cops try to fly on your car.

So you gonna shoot them before they do that, but still think it is a stupid idea from rockstar.

Yeah and i am happy that you finaly notice that police and tactical intervention team hanging side of police cars looks weird ? Do you ?

It is scaring me i don't want to see those guys trying to jump on my car, i think it is unrealistic. Never heard or seen that. Rockstar try to add a cool feature like shooting while driving already possible but no one used it because it was a bit hard and not really necessary, but now i think you would reconsider it if some cops try to fly on your car.

So you gonna shoot them before they do that, but still think it is a stupid idea from rockstar.

exactly unless someone can Tell me otherwise I don't think police are using this kind of procedure in any part of the world, also FlOppy I really hope that your wrong about the whole jumping on your car thing that would suck, I was hoping the most that they would was shoot at u with one hand while hanging with the other

Well shit I guess it does happen, but on paper it seems like a fucking terrible idea that could result in a lot of injuries

Well shit I guess it does happen, but on paper it seems like a fucking terrible idea that could result in a lot of injuries

I myself am looking forward to rolling them and crushing the guys on the outside. Cause that's what they get for being there.

In Just Cause 2 you could hang on to the outside of cars, move around from door to door, stand on top of them etc. But that action was tied to Rico's grappling hook, not relevant to GTA. Makes them an easier target though.

I myself am looking forward to rolling them and crushing the guys on the outside. Cause that's what they get for being there.

sorry to tell you this but it might not work cause i tried ramming the people on the back of the garbage truck on gta iv and they don't even get a scratch on them.

No i mean in real life that's a stupid procedure for cops in real life

hey if they want to commit suicide they can but im riding on the roof wear its safer.

but yea i would not want to be them in that position

Gay Cop Joke ,"oh no your slipping grab my dick and ill pull you back up"..

No i mean in real life that's a stupid procedure for cops in real life

why? garbage men do it everyday... it's not that dangerous...

In real life garbage man does not get shot idiot.

This is just a couple with a quick google search.

Thank you eXo! I was about to post similar images; I can't believe that conversation went on as long as it did. SWAT teams do this. It happens in real life, it will happen in the game. Get over it.

In real life garbage man does not get shot idiot.

Floppy, as was explained before, this is a tactical maneuver to move officers into position, travelling maybe a block or two. It is not typically used while speeding down the highway (but since this is a video game, you might see it happen). Calm yourself.

Rockstar try to add a cool feature like shooting while driving already possible but no one used it because it was a bit hard and not really necessary

Floppy, I find myself disagreeing with a lot of what you say. Shooting 360 degrees while driving was one of the very best (and most useful) features introduced in GTA IV. Being able to shoot the driver of a cop car chasing Niko has gotten me out of a lot of sticky situations. It makes me sad to think people aren't taking advantage of that...

Floppy, I find myself disagreeing with a lot of what you say. Shooting 360 degrees while driving was one of the very best (and most useful) features introduced in GTA IV. Being able to shoot the driver of a cop car chasing Niko has gotten me out of a lot of sticky situations. It makes me sad to think people aren't taking advantage of that...

Agree'd, some people suck at driving or shooting. (or both)

Well I will admit it will make for a bit of a challenge in a police chase if your on a motorcycle or a vehicle that's not good for ramming especially since they can kill you while driving

Thank you for all your support and bones sorry but you did something who pissed me off, i was forced to show you, that you were so wrong. The guy didn't say it was dangerous to stand side of a car (and it isdangerous) but for police intervention that follow criminals it is very dangerous because criminals does not care about garbage and shoot at you, so if you stand side of a car instead of inside that makes it a bit more dangerous.

And glad for the guy who can drive and shoot i could too because i was on PC but it was not that interesting, my point was that Rockstar did want you to shoot something interesting so they had those guys hanging side of Suv. that is what i wanted to say. And i dislike that.

One more thing i don't know about you but on PC it was really easy i mean very accurate, so no one could miss the head of a policeman in a car. In real life again while you rive it is hard to do something else like shooting, but aswell it won't be accurate, because of the moving car, so i hope rockstar did something really important to up a bit the dificulty.

you're still missing the point...i was merely explaining that hanging on the sides of vehicles is kind of normal, and not that dangerous... your lack of engrish makes it hard to talk to you about simple stuff like this...

• Like 1